*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3335751-Agents-Base
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Back to her base  •  Go Back...
Chapter #39

Agent's Base

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Agent 8 quickly moved herself around as she got back to her base. You were stuck in the otherworldly creature's fingers but she wasn't holding that tight onto you. In fact it was more gentle then anything else. Agent 8 got back to her base and quickly looked for a place to set you down on. This could be first meetings with your race, so she wanted to be respectful. At the same time though, she was curious to learn all about you.

You were thrown around in the gloved hand, until suddenly her fingers uncurled and you were given a chance to step out of the door. You took the invitation, stepping off her hand and turning around to her face.

Her large cartoonish eyes were just staring at you. Like you were the most amazing thing that the Agent has ever seen.

Once again some weird noises came out of her mouth. It sounded like a high pitch gurgle in your opinion. It was her language and you know that it was pointless to try to figure out..

"L-Listen 8. Is there someone you can show me to that can help." You say, before then feeling like a dummy. You need to act out getting help to her? That's impossible!

While you were thinking about that, Agent 8 was doing her own sort of thinking. What was she going to do with you? You were clearly not hostile, and lost. She can try to help, but figuring you out was gonna be as difficult as figuring out a pet.

A pet? That was an idea that Agent 8 could consider. Normally given her job and everything, a pet might not be the most practical, but she was sure she would enjoy all the time that the two of you would spend together if that trigger was pulled.

You start trying to talk to her which got her attention back to you. Right, she needs to inspect you some more.

You saw the giant girl bring her bare fingers to you. It took a second for you truly realize what she was doing, as they were then on you. You struggled around her fingers as she gripped you and pulled you from all angles. Admittedly she was just touching and feeling up your body, but it was more than that for you.

"Ahhh! Quit it 8! Quit it!" You shout. She can't understand you, but surely she would be able to see that you weren't enjoying what was happening.

And she did. Her fingers relaxed off of you as you look up to her. "Please don't do that."

8 looked down before two of her fingers then pinched your shirt. Acting quick you jump back breaking that shallow grasp.

"No 8! D-Don't take off my clothes. Right... Clothes. These are called clothes." While you said this 8 looked at you with an unimpressed stare.

And you felt like an idiot. She might be a different species with a different language, but she knows what clothes are. She's wearing them right now.

8 ignored the slight bit of racism that you showed as she looked down to you. She's more curious on what your body was like under those clothes. You were something that the agent has never seen before, and she wanted to know more and more about you. Since the little one didn't want his clothes off, she won't just strip you down. At the same time though she can't ask you any questions since neither of you could understand each other beyond the basics.

8 was just going to slightly touch you and feel you around. She wasn't gonna take off your clothes, just feel your body.

And she did. 8 brought her fingers to you and although you were put off to begin with. She made noise out of her mouth. You bet she was saying something like 'Don't worry' or 'I'll be gentle' or something like that. At the very least that was what you were going to be banking on. You stood there as her fingers pinched your small body. Starting with your arm she felt it up. Touching and gripping.

You assume she was being gentle, cause it felt like a massage. 8 felt your whole body up as she was doing this except for your privates parts. This made you think that maybe whatever 8 had was also similar in parts. The two of you were honestly pretty similar. Only difference is the precursor. You were born from apes and she was something else.

Her fingers kept touching you and feeling you up. Until she did something that you weren't expecting. Nothing nefarious or inappropriate, she just tickled you.

A brush against your stomach and 8 obviously didn't mean it. She got startled from your laugh as she quickly pulled her fingers back.

"S-Sorry. You just tickled me." You tell 8, as she looked at you confused. Can her species not get tickled or something. Well it seems that 8 wanted to know more, as her fingers once again came for you. You felt another brush against your stomach and although you tried to resist you ended up laughing.

And this got 8 even more interested. She shifted forward and her fingers came for you. A full-on tickling assault was sent your way. You were laughing so loudly, struggling around in her fingers.

8 was getting into it, as she tickled you from all angles! For a girl that you suspect didn't know the first thing about tickling, she seems to be a pro at it! Going for your stomach, and then moving to your armpits and even to your feet. She got the iconic tickling techniques down. Your laughing got louder and louder as you rolled over on your body. Just trying to get away at the onslaught. You weren't someone who hated to get tickled, so you were okay with this. Even if you were getting low on breath from all the laughing.

After a couple minutes her fingers pulled back. Looking up, you could see she was staring down ___________
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3335751-Agents-Base