*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2618631-Octopus-in-the-metro
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Agent 8 (Octoling girl) from Splatoon 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #37

Octopus in the metro

    by: xyz
You wake up in a dark room. You can't see very much where are you, but you saw something of shining in front you. You approach toward the shining object and began to inspected this. This shining object seems to be a big golden global with a golden stick who pass thought the global. This global is twice bigger than you! First you think its a precious treasure, until you touch this, it feel like it's made in plastic and it's slight, you realize it's just a worthless decoration that what you think.

Anyway, you wonder where are you and how did you end up here? Your think gets interrupted when the wall behind you opened giving you more light so you could see more clearly. You check the outside and what you see you seem to be in hall of metro and everything is gigantic around of you! Further in the hall, you notice there a big hole on the cell, following down on the floor there some broken parts of the cell, you wonder what happened to the cell, but whatever. Looking back at the golden global, you figure out it's just somekind of toothpick. As you go out, you notice you were in a giant locker. Now what are you going to do now?

Suddenly, a gigantic metro train arrives and stopped at this station. As you saw the door opens, you hurrying go back in the giant locker before the passengers come out of the train or otherwise it will chaotic for your size to avoiding to not get stepped on you! As you hiding in the locker, you watch and wait the passengers to come out. You expected a bunch of hundred passengers to come out but there only one!

What you see on this giant passenger is a teenage girl wearing a separated black suit with two yellow bracelets one on the left arm and the other on the right leg. You also noticed she doesn't seems to be human because she has octopus's tentacles as hairstyle.

You watch the giantess octopus alien girl gaze around until she turns her attention toward you! Jumping back, you hide behind the giant golden toothpick hoping as the giantess approached the opened locker to inspect the shining object she saws.

You closed your eyes keeply hoping she doesn't spot you as you heard her says...

You have the following choices:

1. "What is that thing?"

2. But you can't understand what she says...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 xyz (UN: ink-boys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2618631-Octopus-in-the-metro