*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The One in the Boot
  2. Edea
  3. Edea From Bravely Default?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2609245-The-One-in-the-Boot
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: In her boot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

The One in the Boot

    by: Ponymon
Knowing that you have little time to make a decision, you quickly decide that throwing yourself into this girl's boot was your best option. You had been able to scale her boot rather effectively, but you weren't sure if the rest of her clothes would be as easy to climb. Not to mention the only time you felt comfortable climbing was when this girl was staying still, which you were sure she wouldn't do for long. Plus you were pretty scared of losing your grip and falling all the way to the ground. If the fall didn't kill you then you'd certainly be too injured to keep following the massive titan.

Using all of your strength you heft yourself onto the top of the boot and rest. You peer over the edge and into the confines of the girl's boots. Surprisingly, you couldn't really see much inside of the boot. It seemed like all the trees in the forest were blocking most of the light from outside. The already dark forest almost didn't seem that dark in comparison to the inside of these boots. For a moment you hesitate and consider rethinking your decision.

But the decision was made for you as the girl began to move again. The force of her movement lifted you from the perch of her boots and sent you plummeting into their depths without warning.

Within the darkness of her boot, the insignificance of your size felt more amplified than it already was. Your inability to find her legs as you fell almost made it feel like you were shrinking smaller than you already were. It wouldn't be impossible, perhaps by the end of the fall you would be nothing but a speck who'd spend the rest of its days in a lovely girl's boot.

Thankfully that didn't happen and you quickly felt yourself bounce off of something and roll down to what you assumed was the end of the boot. You take a moment to compose yourself as you lay flat on your back, unable to move from the shock of the sudden fall.

"Thank goodness for the soft landing." You thought to yourself wearily. For a moment you wonder what exactly had stopped your fall but you quickly got an answer.

The answer game in the form of the giant girl's stocking clad toes collapsing on top of you like an avalanche. Upon feeling your presence, they wrapped around you tightly and held you up above the floor of the boot. Despite the large distance and the material of her boot separating you and her, you could still hear the girl's voice clearly.

"Mrgrgr, did something get in my boot?" The girl wondered as she squeezed you with her toes. "How is that even possible with these? Something must of fallen out of tree and somehow gotten in I guess."

Unable to move while your in the grip of her toes, you simply wait to hear what the girl says next. All you hear is a sight and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "I'll just leave it for now."

2. "Might as well take whatever it is out."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ponymon (UN: pokefan2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2609245-The-One-in-the-Boot