*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Edea's Foot Playground
  2. The One in the Boot
  3. Edea
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2643437-Edeas-Foot-Playground
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: "Might as well take whatever it is out."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

Edea's Foot Playground

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
When she gripped her socked toes around you, you felt like you were in a strangled hold. It was around your torso and it was so powerful and so unbreakable that you were tapping out almost instantly. It even lifted you up from the ground with your legs kicking around, trying to get any foot hold in this situation. Eventually it did separate, her toes letting you go as you collapse onto the ground. Your really regretting climbing into her boot right now, but at least her playing with you means she felt you. Which hopefully will mean she's gonna check on you.

You just have to endure for a little bit. You backed to the edge of the boot, thinking that you should stay as far away as you can from her foot. At least that was the plan. It all turned upside down the first step she took. Her foot in the air and on a slope you could do nothing as you felt yourself slide right under her sole. Getting worse when she stepped down and completely on to you. You felt your body get squished harsh as her full weight was on you. You wanted to scream but your mouth got muffled by this girls sock. Thankfully this didn't last long for when she took another step you shifted around even more. To the back of her boot and out from under her shoe. When she brought her foot down this time you flew into the back of her foot. Hitting hard.

Your thankful that this isn't hurting as much as it should, cause logically you would be a dead man right now.

Outside Edea was annoyed. Something was defiantly in her boot. It felt small, like a rock or a bug so she didn't think it was that big a problem. Until she took a couple of steps and felt it get under her foot and bang around it. Not wanting to deal with this little annoyance all day she logically wanted to get it out.

“Might as well take whatever it is out” She said to herself. Since she didn't have a chair that she can sit on, she had to make due with a patch of grass. Feeling it in her shoe with each step that she took. She knows if she left whatever it is in there, that it would annoy her for the rest of the day. Sitting down onto the patch she grabbed the bottom of her boot and was preparing to grab it.

For you, the moment she sat down her boot shifted as well. Turning from a long plane sidewards to a big hole up wards. Her sole being more like a giant wall then anything else. You took this time to breathe a bit, thinking that the worse part was over.

Suddenly you see the wall of stocking clad shift a bit as you realise something in your mind. She’s not gonna pluck you from the boot, she's gonna do what most people would when something is in their boot. Turn it upside and let it fall. That is not good, knowing that it will be hard to get her attention that way.

As the stocking clad wall moved you did the only plan you could think off. Running up to it you grip your hands onto it and you join the ride. Her foot moves out of the boot as you see yourself on the outside. Holding onto this massive girl. She had her foot plucked and not on the ground. Meaning you were literally hanging on for dear life. You see the beautiful blonde have an annoyed look on her face as she did just what you predicted.

She flipped the boot around and waited for something to fall out, but instead nothing did. “What! Oh come, i know it was in there. I was feeling it” She said to herself. Banging the bottom of the boot.

This was your chance to get her attention! Hanging onto her sock you shouted with your loudest breath “Hey! Im right here!” Thinking she would hear you. You weren't that far away that she wouldn't be able to hear you, and your not too small where you would be inaudible. The girl was still holding her boot when you yelled and you did see her take a pause. Almost like she heard a noise but not a voice.

Regardless you yelled again, waiting for this blonde to turn her head and see you hanging.

But does she see you on her foot?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes she does

*Noteb*
2. Yes but as a bug

*Noteb*
3. No and your going back into the boot

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2643437-Edeas-Foot-Playground