*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Edea
  2. Edea From Bravely Default?
  3. Lillie From Pokemon?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2608734-Edea
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Bored, that would be the best way to describe you right now. It sure wasn't that way an hour ago. When you first woke up in this giant forest. Panic going all over you spent the first couple minutes simply just freaking out. A simple and expected reaction.

However during the hour that turned to boredom real quick. You don't know why it feels so barren. You haven't found anything, no giant humans, no giant animals. Just nothing. At this point you would simply take anything as you are just simply-

“Bored, thats what i am” You heard a voice finish your thoughts. It sounded female, and you want to go to her immediently. Running through the trees you try to get to her. When you arrived you saw the girl looking quite annoyed, not only that but quite beautiful. She had long blonde hair, and a black and red bow on top of that. Her outfit was also red and black, with tips of white. She looked like she was dressed in fantasy garb.

“Wow” Was all you could say. When you heard her voice you didn't think you would be so smitten. But you are. “Should i get her attention or just watch?”

“Ahh” She said sounding annoyed “Scouting is really the worse job.” She said.

She also has the sort of attitude that would make her a bit annoying. Which made you like her even more. You like them like that. Running forward you arrive right at her boot. She hasn't seem to notice you, which doesn't surprise you a bit. Your so small that she looked gigantic to you. Even if she does spot you she will probably just assume your a doll or something along those lines.

“Hey, Girlie! Look down here!” You shout up to her. You assume your not that small and your voice should still be hearable for her. Unfortunately she didn't, in fact she didn't even react. Just continuing looking around.

Well guess that won't work, got to go with plan B then. Climbing. Its dangerous if she sees you cause she might assume the worse. But you got to risk it.

She's... she's also got a katana, so you know... hopefully when she finds you she won't try to cut you. You jump onto her knee high black boot and begin the climb. It was easy to grip and easy to climb. Difficulty was added though when she started walking, sending you for a ride with each step that she took.

Still you gripped and held on, not risking moving until she stopped walking. It took some time but she did stop. You don't know where or why, as your climbing stomach front to her boot. Regardless when she stopped you started climbing once again. Reaching the top of her boot you have to make a decision. An idea you just got was going in. She would defiantly feel you by her feet if you do that, then again you can keep climbing her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Keep climbing

2. In her boot

*Noteb*
3. Third option (Your choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2608734-Edea