*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2585144-Adelle
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Adelle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #47

Adelle

    by: Unknown
You have been lost in a strange world of magic for days now. Everything around you looked like it was taken out of some fantasy book or an old RPG. Well with the tiny tiny difference that all of it was utterly gigantic. You were like a small mouse trying to make his way around a world of giants and survive. This wasn’t always your life. You weren’t even native to this magical world. As you hid behind a tree watching some goblins walk by, you thought back to the events that brought you to this place.

You cursed the day you ever opened that old looking book you found in the library. You cursed your overwhelming curiosity when you saw the magical looking ruins and kept reading on. Though you couldn’t really read most of it, you tried sounding out some of the words on the pages. Nothing really happened then, nor did you expect anything to. You were just finding ways to amuse yourself in your spare time. But apparantly this sumbols and words did have some magic to them. As you awakened the next day you found yourself outside your bed, in a world of wizards and monsters and at the size of a doll. You didn’t know if that last bit was even an intentional part of the spell. Maybe you botched the pronunciation on a few parts and ended up like this, but right now since you don’t have the old grimoire on hand that didn’t matter. Though you have attempted to take advantage of being in a world of magic to fine alternate ways to grow back, most of them ended poorly with many taking you for some sort of pest and one woman who did recognize you as a human thinking you were a pervert who did this to yourself intentionally. You quickly stopped trying to get peoples attention after that. Far too many risks now. Maybe you could sneak into a library here when no one is around and try your luck with books there. The plan had a lot of holes like how you’d even grab and open the book at your size, but it was all you had to work with so you decided to just go and figure it out as you went along.

Night fell, many were returning home to sleep. You waited patiently by the door. Finally the door opened and you scurried inside as the person left. Inside was a series of towering monoliths each containing hundreds, if not thousands, of books. You had so little to go on. So little to work with. But you had to start somewhere. And so you wandered through the large room, skimming the titles on the covers and bindings. Looking for any clues for a cure for your condition. Hours went by. What little you could see from your point of view have you no leads, but you weren’t giving up yet. Then Suddenly you heard something. You didn’t know what it was, but you quickly hid behind the side of a bookshelf and peeled out. You saw nothing. You took a few more looks before figuring it was nothing. You decided to continue your search, moving on to the next shelf when suddenly something crashed down behind you.

The loud slamming gave you a scare, but that was nothing compared to the feeling when you looked back and saw what fell right by you. Right before you was a massive leather boot. And above that a leg going into it. You weren’t alone in here anymore, and worse whoever this intruder is seems to have found you. You prepare to run, but a voice quietly stops you. “Go ahead and try, I have excellent eyesight so you won’t be able to hide from me in here.” Your instincts would have you flee anyway, but you simply stayed put, hoping that this person who spotted you and recognized what your are would at least be willing to help.

The giant was female, with a pink top, yellow shorts, light purple hair, and a belt that hung from the back making her look like she had a cat’s tail. Your past experiences with giants made it hard for you to articulate yourself, mostly afraid that she would harm you, but this girl didn’t seem angry or disgusted. In fact she seemed to be smiling. Maybe this was the lucky break you’ve been asking for. “Now this is what I call a lucky night. I come in looking for some supposed rare tome to steal and manage to find something much MUCH rarer. And just like that the chill returned. This girl was a thief. It made sense honestly, who else would be in here after it was locked up. You backed up slightly, but the thief leaned in closer. “Um... h-hi.” You stammered trying to appeal to any compassion or kindness the thief might harbor. “I was looking for something to help undo my... condition. Would you... maybe help me?” The thief apparantly found your nervousness adorable as she giggled and gently picked you up. Her hands were careful with your small form giving you some hope.

“Now why would I do something silly like that?” She asked in a matter of fact tone. Your heart sank as you looked down at the floor which now seemed miles away. “B-because it the right thing to do?” You tried appealing to any compassion, but she laughed even more. “Not sure if you noticed this, squirt, but I’m not exactly in the business of doing the right thing. Still if it makes you feel better you’ll be worth much more to me alive than dead so you don’t need to worry about me killing you.” This did very little to comfort you. “Please just put me back down. I promise not to tell anyone I saw you. Heck the others usually think I’m a mouse anyway.” The thief smirked. “Hmmm nah, I think you’re mine now. After all, who better than a cat to catch a sneaky little mouse. Like it or not, you’ll be spending your days as my...”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Servant

2. Partner in time

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2585144-Adelle