*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2585570-Adelles-Little-Partner
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Partner in time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #48

Adelle's Little Partner

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
-”Partner in crime” She said with a huge smile, something that you wasnt expecting. You were expecting worse case scenerio, like being enslaved or eaten or something along those lines.

But partners?

“You want me to... what?” You say not really getting it, walking over she dropped you down to a little table. Moving the books off she sat down as well. her huge form leaning closer as places her hands on the table. “Squirt, i don't think you realise just how useful you are” She said “Your the size of a mouse. You're perfect! Scooping the place out, looking around corners. Sneaking in and distracting. Giving me warnings. Going in little nooks and crannies. There is no way I'm gonna let you say no”

“But... I'm not a thief! i don steal things” You say to her as she smirks, something she wore quite well. So well you think she's done it before.

“Yeah, you don't really have a choice. Either your gonna help me, or you know... something bad might happen. Im sure it could be real easy considering your size” She said. The balls in her court, and she knows that.

Looks like your farfetched hopes were crushed. “Whats your name?” You ask her, wanting to know.

“Its Adelle” She said “And is that a yes?”

“Well since i assume your not gonna let me go and well... your really big i guess its a yes”

“Wow, that didn't take long. You must really be frightened of me huh squirt” She emphasised this by bringing her hand closer, scaring you a bit “You know, whenever i thought about getting a partner. I never thought i would be the muscle. Oh well, guess thats what happen when your partners a squirt”

“My name isn't Squirt!” You yell at her, only for her to laugh.

“Your name is what i say it is, and i say its squirt. Now lets go, we need find those Tombs” Adelle said, her fingers coming for you. You get lifted up and dropped right onto her shoulder. Standing up you can see both her giant face staring at you, as well as the distant ground you want to avoid.

Which might be hard cause as soon as she stated moving, you had trouble staying still. You grabbed onto her clothes to make sure you don't fall. Adelle got up from the chair and started looking. It isn't the biggest library she's stealed from, but it wasn't the smallest one either”

Going to the nearest bookshelves, she's realised she's gonna have to scan this entire place for them. Might be time consuming but Adelle knows....

“Hey Adelle” You yell getting her attention “Since these are Magic Tomb, chances are they're gonna be hidden away. They are more valuable then normal books after all”

“I already knew that” Adelle said to you “But thanks for trying” Adelle really meant that, liking how you've taken to this. Sure you'd rather not be a thief, but you would also rather not be in a shoe.

Your just gonna have to do what you do.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She stills them without trouble

2. She runs into trouble

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2585570-Adelles-Little-Partner