*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2576095-A-ride-on-Cassie-Coaster
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Option 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #37

A ride on Cassie Coaster

    by: Unknown
Ultimately, you decided to just hang on to Cassie's boot until she decided to stop once and for all, allowing you to get her attention.

For now though, she just walked through the refugee camp, chewing a gum and occasionally stopping to talk to some of the special forces members.

From what you knew of Mortal Kombat X and according to what this giantess and her mother talked about earlier, this was a day after Shinnok's defeat.

You wondered what Cassie was up to.

Each step she took made you feel sick, but you did your best not to vomit, lest that would make a bad first impression. And you definitely didn't want that, unless you wished for this giantess to squish you under the same boot you were riding, or worse.

In the worst of cases, Cassie was going to get creative if you ever made the mistake of upsetting her. However, there was no need for the mental image of her trying to shoot you to cause you to suffer.

You were living a literal hell right now: not only you were randomly shrunken down to a pitifully small size and somehow ended up in one of the most violent games you could think of, but you were also forced to hang to this pretty, though lethal, giantess in order to get some help.

To make things worse, she didn't look like she was going to stop anytime soon now, given how she was ignoring everyone around her.

She actually sped up a little, causing you to almost lose your grip. Your skin adopted a very white color as the image of your body falling off, only for Cassie to step on you right after infiltrated into your mind.

Luckily, it seemed that fate had decided to lend a hand,

"Hey guys!" you heard the voice of the giantess whose boot you were riding.

The call made you perk up while the boot landed one last time before it stopped in front of a few other giants.

You looked up to see three people, two giants and a dark-skinned giantess who wore smiles as Cassie approached them.

You recognized all of them as they were playable characters of the game: Kung Jin, Takeda and Jacqui Briggs, Cassie's three partners. The last two wore bandages on their bodies.

"So, you defeated Shinnok, huh?" Jacqui said with a grin.

"Yeah. Old guy wasn't much of a challenge after all." Cassie lied, feeling still sore after the hard battle in which she ultimately beat the former, corrupted Elder God and saved Earthrealm as well as her father.

On Cassie's boot, you remained quiet, trying to not get noticed by the other three titans. Okay, they all were good guys, but you weren't sure how'd they react seeing a tiny person... or ‘Earthrealmer’, as they would call it, on their friend's footwear.

Most likely, they'd think you were a tiny creep who was trying to spy on Cassie or something, especially Kung Jin.

From what you knew, guy had a hot temper. And you definitely didn't want to be found by someone like that.

Luckily for you, Cassie was in no mood to chat with her friends.

"Sorry guys, gotta go," she said her three friends, who seemed very interested in the details of the battle from what you got of their conversation.

"I need to see my dad in hospital. They're having one hell of a time pulling those bugs out of him." she explained, before walking off without waiting for an answer.

Once again, you found yourself having to hang for dear life to Cassie's boot as she headed off to an unknown destination.

Truth to be told, what Cassie said to her friends was a lie... or at least, a half-truth.

Her father, Johnny Cage, was indeed still in a hospital, but there'd be time to see him later.

Right now, Cassie only wanted to take her mother's advice and rest after endless hours of no sleeping.

All the giantess wanted now was to hit the hay, at least for a few hours; she could never imagine she had a tiny passenger going along with her.

If only she bothered to check her boot laces, she'd discover you, you figured anxiously, fearing for your safety.

If Cassie didn't find you soon, there was a high chance you could lose your grip - which kept tightening around her laces despite your hands practically begging from the burning sensation they got from sliding back and forth along the lace - and fall down, losing your probably only chance to get help.

In the meantime, Cassie finally reached the tent her mother, or General Blade, assigned to her.

Exhausted, Cassie headed straight for the bed.

You mentally cheered, this was your opportunity to get her attention!

However, before you could even open your mouth to call out for the giantess, you saw that she was already in the middle of doing something: removing her boots.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2576095-A-ride-on-Cassie-Coaster