*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2576626-Cassies-Keen-Eye
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Cassie leaned down to take off her boots... and discovered you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #38

Cassies Keen Eye

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You look up at the giantess, bending down and undoing her boot. Why... why did she have to do this! Sure you wanted to get her attention, but thinking about it more, you should have gotten her attention, because otherwise it might seem your sneaking around as like a spy or something.

Regardless you cant do anything about it now. Cassie bends down and goes to undo her shoelaces, stopping when she saw you hugging the boot. She was startled but not amazed, Considering that she just fought a literal god your not really surprised, nervously you wave at her. Which did little to break the ice as she reached down to you. You feel your body gets encased by her vicious grip. Being held in her hand as she stands back up to her full height.

“Cassie, what are you doing here?” Her mother asked. Cassie looked up as she debated whether to show you, but ultimately decide that she won't, keeping her composure she answered.

“I was thinking... maybe i can see Dad in the hospital?” Cassie said talking to her mother.

Sonya just sighed “Cassie, i know you worried about him, i am too, but trust me Johnny’s been through much worse then just a few bugs. He will be fine, stop stressing yourself”

“I was just thinking i could check on him. After all, what if D Vorah laid some small tick in him or something lik-”

“Cassie Relax” Sonya said to her walking up to her daughter, putting her hand on her shoulder “You know you just saved Earthrealm, i think if anyone deserves a break right now. Its you and your team. Just ignore all this and relax and do what kids do these day”

“But Dad-”

“He will be under my care. And once he's up and running again, I'm sure he will want to bond with his daughter. After all you two are the only ones to beat Shinnok?” Sonya said as you were amazed. She's acting like a real mother, something that wasn't really shown in the video game.

Cassie chuckled to herself “I did kick his ass pretty bad didn't i, who knows. Maybe Dad can take some pointers”

“Don't get a big Ego. Not good for a solider” Sonya said with a smirk. “Now rest up, I'm sure that won't be much trouble will it?”

“No... after all, I've got something I'm curious about. Better to do it back at HQ though. It okay if i take one of the coppers?” Cassie asked her mother.

“As long as you don't crash it”

“Deal” Cassie said waving her mother goodbye, she really wanted to check on her Dad but her mother did raise a good point. Not to mention that she's found someone on her boot. She held you in her fist as she raised it up to her face, she could feel your small frail body inside as she plans to interrogate you back at HQ.

Although right now she does think your a _________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Spy

*Noteb*
2. Refugee from Outworld

3. Third option (Your Choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2576626-Cassies-Keen-Eye