*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2545817-Nailed-it-Space-Jam-Lola
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Nailed it (Space Jam Lola)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #41

Nailed it (Space Jam Lola)

    by: Unknown
With seemingly no effort at all on her part, the massive rabbit's shot sent the ball right into the basket, only touching the net itself. This girl was clearly a pro on top of being incredibly attractive. You could hardly believe you were saying these phrases to describe a rabbit, but here you were. And given this scenario, that was probably the most believable thing that's happening to you this hour. As she slowly walked towards the edge of the court to pick up the ball, you stood there staring with a blank face, admiring her curvy form, her goddess-like legs, and as she bent over, you found your attention being drawn to impressive rear sticking outright as her tail stood up over it. By human standards, this rabbit was more or less a supermodel in form.

You were soon knocked out of your mindless staring as the titan started walking back towards you, dribbling the basketball. Once again the danger of being unknowingly stepped on, or crushed under the bouncing ball presented itself to you, and you were distracted by her... natural grace for so long that by the time you finally snapped back into reality, you had almost no time to evade her thundering footfalls. You kept scrambling back and forth as the first foot slammed down inches behind you. The impact managed to knock you into the air a bit, causing you to flail around helplessly. Oddly you had a soft landing. Almost as if you missed the court and... before you could finish your thought the theory was proven correct immediately. You had landed on the rabbit girl's soft foot. And now she was lifting it up once more to take another step. Acting quickly, you grabbed onto the fur and clung for dear life as she casually walked down to the center of the court. She didn't seem to notice you down there. Her focus was on the basket on the other end of the court. Stopping for a moment you soon felt your world tilt as the rabbit girl's feet shifted to jump.

To Lola she was just taking a jump shot and sinking yet another basket. TO you, the ground suddenly shifted to a vertical slope before thrusting into the air. You had to grab on tightly to stay in place without being dropped or kicked away. Fearing you wouldn't be able to last here for long, you began tugging on the fur hoping to get her to look down.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2545817-Nailed-it-Space-Jam-Lola