*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2535818-Tsuyu-The-Frog-Girl
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #34

Tsuyu, The Frog Girl

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
you don't know whether you should be happy beyond measure, or be panicking to your very last breath. So far since you've woken up its been a very Pro, Con situation. As in theres good stuff as well as the bad that contradicts that.

Let me explain...

You've woken up to find that you were shrunken to a minuscule size. Con

But then you've found out that you were invincible when someone stepped on you. Pro

But then you found that you were in a world of freaks, with average people having weird bodies. One guy had a mammoth head, another guy had eyesball literally popping out and a woman with a shovel sized nose. Con

But then you realised why some people looked so weird. You were in Boku No Hero Academia (Or My Hero Academia. Which ever you prefer?). The Anime. Very high Pro

But then you realised you were in the city and have no idea where you can go. Con.

But then you got hit by another Pro, as you did see someone you recognised. She was dressed in her classic U.A Attire as she was walking down the street minding her own business. You were instantly able to remember her as she's one of the few girls in fiction to be inspired by a frog.

With her long green hair and her very frog face, it was Tsuyu Asui. You cant believe your luck, this is an oportuinty you couldn't pass up. Waiting in the shadows you watch as the giant superhero in training got closer and closer, until finally she was passing over you on the street. Not looking down cause she had no reason to.

Moving forward you use all your leaping ability and jump onto of her gigantic boarding school shoe. You land straight on top as you were impressed with yourself. Your really didn't expect yourself to land on it.

Your happiness was soon hit pretty bad as you feel the shoe you were on lift up, as she starts walking. You get taken on for one hell of a rollercoaster ride as the giant frog girl was completely unaware of the ride she was giving her passenger, once you found you were secure and went going to fall off, you look up and see under her skirt. Seeing her lily pad green panties, you know you shouldn't be doing this but lets face it... Tsuyu probably wouldn't care in the least.

Speaking of Tsuyu, you see her get closer to the giant school, she was getting to. U.A

You've always had fantasies about going to this school, however it was more normal sized and you had a cooler quirk then being small (Like Vortex! Or Lasers! Or a demon fox living in your soul! Or Rubber powers!).

Regardless she enters the schoolyard as you were genially surprised at how easy it was for you to come in... no wonder they always have villains breaking in.

(Quick question. When is this)

You have the following choices:

1. At the start of the show

*Noteb*
2. After they get the dorms

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2535818-Tsuyu-The-Frog-Girl