*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2858945-Attempts-To-Get-To-Tsu
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: At the start of the show  •  Go Back...
Chapter #35

Attempts To Get To Tsu

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
As the frog girl walked in and went closer to the giant school, you can’t help but peek around and look over it. It was something else if you were going to be honest. Such a big school, if only you were not so small.

Regardless you were with Tsuyu. Since you knew the girl, you knew how great it was that you were with her. She was a nice girl, granted a bit... distant and hard to read, but still a nice girl.

You just need to get her attention. Just her attention, you don’t want a bunch of teenagers looking down to you very excited about it. So right now, you were going to play it smart to her.

Get her attention before she goes to the classroom. She has got to hear you at the moment.

“H-Hey!” You shout up to her, trying to be very loud to the point where she could hear you. She didn’t and no matter how much you really tried to yell and get attention, it didn’t work. So what else can you do?

Well, the only other thing that came to mind. Moving up you start to get off her shoe and onto her sock. Making sure she was gonna feel you. So you move around and get closer, until finally you were at her skin.

First you try a claw, with your fingers stabbing into her skin, this had pretty much the reaction you were expecting, as you didn’t get close to making a dent.

So you do something else, and this has got to get her attention. Problem is, it was not something you really wanted to do. You knew she was going to like it though. So you move around and open wide your mouth. You lean in for a bite, giving a real hard one as she paused for a couple of seconds. She was not really expecting it at the moment. She glanced right down, and for a second you thought she was going to know.

That was not what happened though, as she moved her hand around and wiped your off. Much like someone would to a bug, you got hit by her large hand. You had no time to prevent it as she hit you away.

You go flying away, hitting the ground and rolling around onto the ground as it really hurt you at the moment. Before you could figure out what was happening, a giant shoe was over you and... yeah that was the last thing you remember.

-

For Tsuyu, she wasn’t that bothered by whatever bit her. Truthfully she wasn’t that bothered in general, so she was going to move forward. As she walked forward some more, she did force herself to suddenly stop and not put her foot down fully.

She could feel something under her sole, and while she was pushing it down on the little thing, it was not enough to really kill it.

Tsuyu, curious about it moved her foot off, seeing something else. As the frog girl moved her sole off the little creature that bit her, she was obviously not expecting it to be a little boy.

-

So right now, you woke up not in the city like you last remembered, but in a dark room. You felt the walls of the cave, and... well you were lost at where you were. You move around trying to figure it out, but couldn’t really. You did feel paper though... part of a book? That was a bit confusing as well.

You check it out for a couple more minutes, until you heard a long chime! One that made you jump and freak out for a couple of seconds. Was that a bell? Why on earth would a bell suddenly play? You were really confused about it if you were being honest. You shift your eyes around, trying to see what was happening.

When the bell ended though, you felt yourself thrown around. Being tossed around the place as you were not believing what you were seeing. It made no sense to you whatsoever.

“Tsu, where are you going!?” A voice said. Was that Uraraka?

“Just going out, will be back soon.” She said as you suddenly felt your prison thrown around even more. Was she still at school? Or what was really happening.

She came around and suddenly you felt something open up. Was that a zipper you were hearing? It actually was!

Looking up into the sky, you could see the zipper move from one end to the other. You were in a bag at the moment. Tsu’s bag.

You look at her giant face, as you couldn’t help but stare. So she put you here? What should you really do at the moment. Can you talk to Tsuyu at the moment and-

Suddenly, her face pulled back. It pulled back away from you, and no matter how much you were looking for it. Her face was away. Did you scare her? No didn’t sound like Tsu?

You looked up for a couple of seconds, when suddenly her hand came in. Her large hand with her outstretched fingers.

“W-Wait a sec!” You shout up to her, as she reached down. She reached down and lifted you up to her face. A big face that was really something else.

She can’t help but look over you, as you looked over where you were? You were in some kind of closet, or something along those lines?

Regardless, you look around for a couple more seconds, until you landed back on her. “H-Hi there?” You say nervously. Her face was something that you couldn’t really know and couldn’t really judge. It seemed a bit unreadable if you were going to be honest. You could try, but you doubt you would be able to do.

You wish you knew what Tsuyu was thinking in her mind, if it was going to be good or not. Probably not, knowing your luck.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2858945-Attempts-To-Get-To-Tsu