*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2534242-Giant-Sexy-Lola
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: I’m down with that!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #40

Giant Sexy Lola

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up, your ears and eyes feeling not quite right as you wonder why you feel like complete garbage. Your body feels weak and you stomach feels like it's been in a washing machine for the past couple days. You open your eyes trying to make sense of all this, however when you did your jaw hit the floor in amazement.

Everything around you... It was Animated! Like cartoon hand drawn Animated. From the tree's to the grass to the stone path you were on, it was all unreal. You look over yourself to check if you matched the look of this place, however you were as real as you ever been. You also confirmed that you werent dreaming or hallucinating when you pinched yourself on the arm.

Getting up, you look at your surroundings and realize that you were in a park. And this was the first time you realized something else. This place was utterly huge, you were barely as big a mouse now!

Knowing that your so small and knowing that your in a place you don't recognize, you logically start looking for someone, anyone to not only see you but help you as well.

But no one's around, it seems to be as barren as barren can be. You decide to start moving around and look for someone, and when you heard a sound in the distance you know where your going.

The sound kind of sounded like... A basketball bouncing.

With a speed that would put all other mice to shame you start running though the cartoon world. Going through the underbrush as you get closer and closer to the sound. Eventually you could see the giant that was playing basketball.

And holy shit it was not what you were expecting.

First of It wasn't a giant, it was a giantess. Second it wasn't a human it was a rabbit. Thirdly the rabbit was on two feet and playing basketball like a human would.

And fourth, She was Hot As hell!!. This rabbit had curves beyond curves and you feel wrong just staring at her like you were, but at the same time you couldnt help it. Her long brown legs, her woman's features that a bunny should not have.

Out of all the things you could of found, your glad it was a giant sexy bunny. Running forward into the open you plan on getting her attention. Stepping on the concrete covered court, you put your plan into action.

However the closer you got the more you marvel at her size, to the point where you were almost crushed by the giant orange basketball.

That was too close, you need to get her attention before something like that actually happens. Looking up at the giant rabbit you notice that she is barefoot, letting you see her rabbit feet.

Before you get her attention she tosses the basketball at the hoop above and ________

(I know this is suppose to be the Space Jam Lola, but I wanted to throw in an option for The Looney Tunes Show. Lola as well)

You have the following choices:

1. Nailed it (Space Jam Lola)

2. Missed It By A Mile (Show Lola)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2534242-Giant-Sexy-Lola