*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2524476-Angels-Home
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She goes to her home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #49

Angel's Home

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
aIt took about fifty minutes for the blonde to eventually stop walking around and reach where she resides. She reached into her purse and felt for her key. Acting quickly you run to the corner and try to avoid the feeling hand. You watch as one of the fingers got so closer to you as you were amazed that she should of feeled you. Eventually she reached for her keys and grabbed it. Pulling her hand back as you see it leave. You hear open the door and walk in. You feel yourself get swayed some more before finally you get dropped. Looking up you see that she is walking away from the purse.

Seeing that this is your chance to finally move. You climb the walls of the Purse and raise yourself up to the top. You pull yourself as you see that she has her purse right on top of the couch. Looking around you seem to be in her urban home, enjoying the new scenery. Jumping off of the couch, you slide down the side and hit the cushion of the couch. Your in her home but you have a problem.

Your strandered on her couch. You could climb down but it would be far too hard and far too risky. Which means you've got no choice but to wait for her to come back and then decide what to do.

It took about a minute or so, but the female giant returned. She had a glass of wine as she sat down onto the couch, slamming on the other side as you watch the goliath blonde got comfortable. Reaching forward she grabbed the remote to her Tv and started to watch Tv. You look at the Tv and was shocked, it was such a good apartment but the Tv was terrible. You expected a flat screen but instead this Tv was far to small. It was like a 90’s Tv.

Regardless this was your time, you move from your hiding spot and move closer towards her. Her giant body looking bigger the closer you got and honestly kind of hotter. She was like a model from your perspective, and your the very lucky camera.

You move forward and jump onto her leg, climbing her jeans as you think she's going to feel you. However she doesn't, meaning her focus was to much on the Tv. You look and see her watching a show, but it looked just as 90’s as the Tv did.

Regardless you reach the top of her jeans as you look at the Blonde. Nows the time you get to make your decision. Do you get her attention or do you remain unaware and climb down her leg to the ground.

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Get Her Attention

*Noteb*
2. Climb down and remain unaware

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2524476-Angels-Home