*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2532205-Getting-Angels-Attention
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Get Her Attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #50

Getting Angel's Attention

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Deciding that it would be far more productive to get her attention rather then just move around hidden in her house. You decide to get her attention. After all, you have faith that you can talk your way out of it and into your favour, because if you don't theres a good chance your getting thrown out (Literally.)

You walk up to her lap and stand on her thigh. “Hey miss, Down here” You yell at her as she looked around.

“Um... is there someone there” The Blonde said as she looked around.

“There is! On your lap!” You yell as she looks down to you. Her eyes go wide as she spots you, then her eyes go over to her wine glass.

“No its not that” You say “Im real, if you can believe it. My Name is (Your Name)”

“Angel Grace” She replied as she was stills transfixed with your size. Without your permission she reached down and grabbed you with her hand, lifting you up to her beautiful face as she held you tight, a little uncomfortable but your not gonna complain.

“I cant believe it” She said as she put the wine down. “Im actually holding a tiny man in my hands. How did you get so small? and what were you doing in my house!”

“Its not what you think, i just got here. I was going to sneak around and live here but i decided to get your attention instead. As for why I'm small i have no idea, kinda of just woke up like this on the street”

This was far to much for Angel to take in. Changing size, thats unbelievable. However she smiled at the idea. “So you were planning on living under me, getting scraps and running away whenever you see me”

“Uh... i was kind of avoiding that by getting your attention.” You say as you didn't appreciate the words.

“And what made you think getting my attention is better. I might just put you in a cage and keep you as a little pet” She said as she smiled even more.

“id rather if you didn't” You say.

“Or maybe ill let you stay among my feet, more like in my shoer. You can be my own little Insole. I can play with you with my toes every time i get bored” She said as you didn't like her words.

She seemed so nice, why is she acting like this. You then understand your mistake. She was just drinking wine and downing it pretty fast, which in retrospect should of made you go away. You try to bust free of her grip however she didn't budge, instead all she did is laugh.

“Oh whats wrong not strong enough. Maybe if you were normal sized but as you are right now, your stuck. Not only stuck, but at my complete mercy” She said smiling even more from ear to ear.

“Please tell me that your just playing a joke on me”

You have the following choices:

1. She was just Joking. Little Tipsy but just joking

*Noteb*
2. She is dead serious

*Noteb*
3. Other... third option?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2532205-Getting-Angels-Attention