*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2518312-Sabines-Undressed
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #51

Sabine's Undressed

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Whatever is going on right now. You are so happy.

You woke up about 5 minutes ago. From that moment you knew something was wrong, you werent in your typical bedroom or even your typical house. You were what looked like some small apartment, barely even a bathroom size big. If it wasn't for the fact that It had a bed and drawers, you would of assumed it was a storage room. Two things got you intetested in the room however, one was the fact that It was absolutly gigantic. You were smaller then dollsized in the room. Two was the graffiti and spraycans scattered around.

While moving around the giant sized room you grew worried, what who you do now? Then you heard the door open. Reacting quickly you hid in the corner as you watch a giant teenage girl walk in. She had dyed hair And what looked like armor on, she was carrying some wierd kind of helmet also.

Seeing this as your chance to finally figure out what was going on you move. However you stop moving and doing anything when you saw her take of her clothes. More specifically her top half until she was in nothing else but a black bra.

You stop in your tracks, half because you feel like her reaction to you spying on her like this would not be good. And the other half being that you just want to admire the sight. You don't know how old she is, but she did look beautiful.

And thats where your at right now, watching this girl as she then takes off her pants. Revealing her panties underneath.

You really dont want her to see you now, if she does your gurenteed to be attacked. Once she did this she walked and fell straight down onto her bed. From your point of view you could only see her bare leg And foot which was hanging on the edge.

You don't know how to approach this situation. Do you climb up there and get her attention, that way she won't catch you and it will be on your own terms. Or do you just wait it out, until she's in a more open position for you to get her attention.

Which ever you pick you need to pick now, after all your small and defenseless right now, you need to get her attention to protect you.

Which do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Get her attention

2. Wait for a better moment

*Noteb*
3. Here comes in to talk

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2518312-Sabines-Undressed