*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3014104-Patience-is-Key
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Wait for a better moment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #52

Patience is Key!

    by: Echo
*Requested by Anonymous*

You decided to wait for this girl to get into a better position for you to get her attention. While you waited for that, you tried piecing together on who she was. The Spray cans were the first things you noticed. Upon closer expectation, you saw that there were weird symbols on it, almost like some sort of language. And that helmet. You only got a glimpse of it, but you recognize those markings anywhere. The vibrant colors of orange and purple, that was Sabine's signature helmet! Meaning you were in Sabine's room!

The good news was that she was with the alliance and will be willing to help you. Bad news, she might think you're a pervert, but what choice do you have? For now, you'll focus on getting her attention, then you'll deal with the accusations.

Suddenly, you heard a door hiss open and someone walked in. She was a light green Twi'lek wearing some sort of engineer uniform. You definitely recognized that it was Hera!

"Hey, Sabine. Dinners ready." Hera said. "You want to just eat here?"

"Yeah." Sabine replied as she begun rubbing the back of her neck. "My back's still killing me from that supply run. Who knew a crate of thermals would way a ton."

"I'll bring it over then, you just rest up." Hera said. She then left the room and soon returned with a tray of food. You didn't know what was it exactly, but it smelled really good! Hera then left on a table and then left. Sabine then got up and stretched her beautiful body and walked over to the table and sat down to eat.

This was your chance! You as long as you could get to her ear, you'll be in the clear! You ran up to the feasting giantess in all her glory. You began climbing up her left foot. Her foot was massive! You were pretty much an ant to her. After getting on top of her foot, you then walked over to her leg and began climbing again. Your heart was racing and your face was turning red. It wasn't because of the amount of climbing. It was because you were climbing Sabine's bare leg! To top that off, you'll soon have to go past her panties and bra that were up ahead.

Continuing on, you continued up her leg and hoisted yourself up onto her lap. Your first obstacle was right below, between the valley of her thighs. Maybe one day, you'll try and ask if you could, but for now, you need to scale up to her ear. You walked along her thigh and then began climbing up her upper body.

You really couldn't believe that you were scaling the body of a character from Star Wars....IN HER UNDERWEAR! You climbed up right towards her bra. You looked down to see your current progress. It was a long way down from where you were! As long as you kept you balance, you should be good.

Suddenly, the world around you started to shake. It was Sabine! She was stretching! You tried your best to keep your grip on her bra.

Were you successful?

A: Yes, you kept your grip and you made it to her ear.

B: No, you lost your grip and fell into her panties.

C: No, you lost your grip and were flung on top of her sandwich.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You made it

*Noteb*
2. You lost your grip (Panties)

3. You lost your grip (Unaware Vore)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Echo (UN: mariosonicfan4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3014104-Patience-is-Key