*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2499784-Climbing-Cassie-Cage
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Chase after Cassie Cage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #36

Climbing Cassie Cage

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
The two giants talk for a little while you marvel at their size. Getting their attention might be kind of tricky. They look so big to you that you could easily be swallowed by them without any trouble. Which means it would be just as easy for them to unconsciously step on you under their massive boots. Your finished thinking as you watch Cassie Cage leave and walk in your direction. Her beautiful frame getting closer and closer with every massive step that she takes.

Deciding you need to get her attention now you run across the floor and into her path, you prepare for the step being next to it as your plan is to catch her foot once its planted on the ground. Eventually she stepped it down next to you, her massive boot looking so intimidating to you as you move into action, you run up and grab her military boot trying to get a good grip before it lifts up again.

You seem to have as you had your arm locked around one of the boots laces. Cassie then lifted her foot to keep walking and your taking on a ride. Every step she took made you feel sick as you feel like your taking on the worst ride in your life. Luckily it seemed that Cassie stopped to talk to one of the Special forces Swat members. You took this as your chance to climb up past her laces and on the top of her boot. You consider climbing her suit’s legs when she started to walk once again, panicking you grab onto the boot not trying to fall off again. You'd go flying if you weren't careful. After some more walking, Cassie stopped once again as you climb her boot, making it to the top as you stop and grab on expecting her to start walking once again. Which she did.

Currently you were playing the most dangerous game of Red Light, Green Light. This is getting ridiculous, you need to dedicate yourself to this climb, because otherwise your going to be trying to climb her for the whole night.

While thinking it over, you see you have three options. 1). Climb up her body without stopping, taking the chance of falling off. 2). Stay on her boot until she finally takes a break, rollercoaster time for you. or 3) Climb into her boot and try to get her attention that way.

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Option 1

2. Option 2

3. Option 3

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2499784-Climbing-Cassie-Cage