*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2493058-Cassie-At-The-Camp
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #35

Cassie At The Camp

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up to the sound of panic, hundreds of loud voices clammering And yelling.

Confused at Why there would be so Many people in your house, you open your eyes.

And The Scenary isn't quite what you expected.

It was night, and there were giants stomping around you. They all had dark heavy clothing on, a few of them covering their bodies with blankets to warm themselves up. You don't know where you are but you know you have to get out of the way from this crowd of stomping Giants!. You run in a direction And dodge any falling shoe or object coming your way. Just the notion that you could be killed so unawarely gave you strength to make It though the crowd with incredible speed.

You finally made it out of the panicked crowd of giants as you see another giant guarding the line with full SWAT gear on
. The more you look down the line, the more you see SWAT man coraling.

"Please just remain calm" The giant SWAT in front of you says "Now that the Civil War is over, please make your way back into the portal in an orderly fashioned.

Civil War? What is he talking about?. You decide to walk past him And see if you can recognize anything Thats going on.

Although your certain you've never been here, It does look very familiar. Like you've seen this place on a picture or movie or something like that.

While you go small and unaware by everyone, a voice catches your attention.

"General Blade, my team is resting In the infirmary"

"Prehaps you should rest too Cassie. After all it's been less then 24 hours since you beat Shinnok"

Wait. Civil War, General Blade, Cassie, Shinnok! No way! No freaking way! You run to see with your own eyes what your ears confirmed.

Standing there, was the giant massive body of Sonya Blade And her daughter Cassie Cage.

Holy shit! Your In Mortal Kombat.

And Thats Why you recognized this place, It was the Refugee Camp from Mortal Kombat X. You just didn’t recognize it as it was at such a larger scale.

You have no idea how you got shrunk And even less an idea as to Why your in a fictional video game world.

At least your near the Good Guys, there are plently of worse characters in Mortal Kombat to be shrunk near.

What do you do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Chase after Cassie Cage

*Noteb*
2. Stick with her mother Sonya

3. New Story With MK11 Cassie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2493058-Cassie-At-The-Camp