*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479911-Towering-Wendy
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #25

Towering Wendy

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
you wake up, your head banging as you try to get your thought in order. you remember going to sleep in your bed, however you also remember passing out before you actually got there. which makes you think you'd be on the floor by your bed.

that however wasn't where you were. as when you finally opened you eyes all you saw was a blue sky with a few clouds up in the air. you get up and look at your surroundings. you seem to be outside in some kind of forest. with dirt underneath you and some kind of weird trees around you. the trees were fully green and very thin, there was also a lot around you. they were bunched together with not even a foot between them. in fact the more you look at the light green trees, the more you realise that they look a lot like. . .

grass, its grass! you start panicking as you realise that how small you were. you gaze at the world around you with a new look, one that was filled with fear and curiosity. how did this happen? and what are you going to do now?

there was booming and you start panicking. there you saw above the grass far away was a sight that made you feel even smaller. it was a giant sight, the Sky Dragon Slayer Herself, Wendy Marvel. from Fairy Tail.

you see the titan of a little girl tower above you as you become amazed at the sight. theres one positive though as Wendy is the nicest girl in the world, so you have no doubt she would treat you well and try to help you. also meeting one of the main characters from your favourite anime is pretty great for you, although you would prefer it if you were normal sized

you see Wendy start walking towards your way and you start to panic a bit, she's closing in so fast and your so small that theres no way she will be able to see you. You see her keep getting closer and closer as you feel more miniscule. eventually she was right above you as you realised there was no way for her to see you. her face seeming to be 100 feet in the air with her long blue hair being right up there with her.

you need a miracle because otherwise, your getting left in the dust

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She Steps On You

2. She Falls On You

3. New Story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479911-Towering-Wendy