*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2484583-Wendy-Falling-Down
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She Falls On You  •  Go Back...
Chapter #26

Wendy Falling Down

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
It seems that you indeed have a miracle awaiting you, however that miracle was disguised as a disaster as you watch the titan dragon slayer cross her feet accidentally and lose balance. She starts falling forward with a cute face of panic on her face. It was absolutely cute when she did it in the show, however it was absolutely terrifying from your point of view.

You see the shadow of the girl come down as you turn and run, there is a very high possibility that if she lands on you, your going to die. You keep running moving as fast as your legs could possibly carry you. You manage to get out of the way of the falling girl as you could hear her crash behind you, her chest being where you just were. You managed to escape the giant falling girl but not her long blue hair. It comes over you like a wave as you get tangled up within it. Before you can find a way to bust your way out of her blue hair, she stands up.

“Not again, i got to watch where I'm going” The adorable girl said as she got up to her feet. Taking you up as you start to grip onto her hair even more, not wanting to fall down to the distant ground. Wendy starts walking the direction she came as you begin to sway back and forth with her hair, how small are you because she apparently doesn't even feel you holding onto her hair. Then again she has so much of it and your near the end of a strand, so maybe she just cant feel you.

Still this gave you a very good opportunity to climb up to her ear, its far up but its just like climbing rope in gym class, so it cant be that difficult.

You start shimmying up her hair as you focus on not falling off. Because if you do fall down, chances are someone else coming that will A) See You and B) Help you, is very low. You guess you kind of struck gold with Wendy.

“There you are Wendy” You hear a woman voice say to Wendy “Our job is done here, ready to go back to the guild” You manage to take a glance at the voice and saw another Fairy Tail member _______________.

“Yep, lets go” Wendy said sounding perky as they start making the journey back to their home

You have the following choices:

1. Carla

2. Erza

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2484583-Wendy-Falling-Down