*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone spots you have a hard on
  2. Class
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127120-College-corruption/cid/2347241-Someone-spots-you-have-a-hard-on
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2127120
You teach a class of 18 year old students, but one day everything takes a naughty turn.
This choice: Someone spots you have a hard on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Someone spots you have a hard on

    by: IncStories
I made it past two rows of desks before I noticed the whispers and the glances. The atmosphere of the classroom changed immediately, an indescribable transition where you know that something more important has suddenly taken place.

Then suddenly two of the girls to my side burst into giggling, the sound escaping their lips against their best efforts to resist. I could see they were looking at me, which caused a blush to automatically fill my cheeks. I tried to work out what might have happened - had I spilt something on my suit, had I sat in gum? Then I noticed the feeling.

I could feel the erection before I saw it. As I looked down at the tent that was openly visible to my class, the whole room burst into laughter. I froze, realising that in that moment I risked losing everything...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Move on with a joke

2. Get exposed by the students

*Noteb*
3. Be mocked

*Noteb*
4. Get angry

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 IncStories (UN: blackluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IncStories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127120-College-corruption/cid/2347241-Someone-spots-you-have-a-hard-on