*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127120-College-corruption/cid/MFF458KMN-Get-exposed-by-the-students
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2127120
You teach a class of 18 year old students, but one day everything takes a naughty turn.
This choice: Get exposed by the students  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Get exposed by the students

    by: Ralph75


Tina stands up and says, "People, grow up. He has a hard-on. Guys get hard-ons, Once in a while, I'm sure every male teacher has had one at least once in class. And every male student had one, too. He could be looking at one of the pretty females or perhaps thinking of his weekend plans"

She walks to you and says, "On behalf of my immature classmates, I'm sorry for laughing, like high school students, or even middle schoolers." She kneels and says, "Just so you don't have to walk around like that." she unzips your pants, pulls out your penis, and gives you a blow job. It happened so fast that you didn't even anticipate it happening before it happened. Part of you knows that this should be stopped, but mostly you want it to continue so it does.

When she is done, she puts your penis back.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IncStories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127120-College-corruption/cid/MFF458KMN-Get-exposed-by-the-students