*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A vast alien forest (A back yard)
  2. The Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121202-Micro-In-the-World-Of-Arthur/cid/2323320-A-vast-alien-forest-A-back-yard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2121202
17 year old Will is about to have the Biggest Adventure of his Life!
This choice: A vast alien forest (A back yard)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A vast alien forest (A back yard)

    by: G.Harold
William woke up and sat up after a long state of unconsciousness. All he could remember was that he was in his room until a giant tornado appeared out of nowhere and had sucked him inside it. Now looking around, he discovered that he was in what looks like a strange jungle. "I think I might be dreaming right now..." he said as he look upwards to see the most biggest and tallest flowers he ever seen before. As he was about to take his first step, he immediately fell down when he saw something flew by from above. It was so quick that he didn't even notice it but he could have soon it looked like a giant bird of some sort.

"This place is trying to freak me out!" William said shivering.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G.Harold (UN: greenharold18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121202-Micro-In-the-World-Of-Arthur/cid/2323320-A-vast-alien-forest-A-back-yard