*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121202-Micro-In-the-World-Of-Arthur/cid/2323331-Nick-Szalinski-could-do-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2121202
17 year old Will is about to have the Biggest Adventure of his Life!
This choice: William decided to climb up one of the flowers for a better look of this world  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nick Szalinski could do it...

    by: Kane01
Will gazed up at the flower. It had lots of thorns. At least he thought they were thorns, they looked like thorns. Either way, he was going up. It was tall enough to see over the jungle of grass without having to climb up into the flower itself. Good thing too, he didn't know if the plant was carnivorous or when a bee might fly by. Here, a bee would be the size of a midsize car.

One thing he found out right away, as he climbed, that the process of climbing a oversize plant straight up wasn't as easy as it was often portrayed in those movies he watched. His legs and arms were burning by the time he got high enough to see over the lawn.

"Holy crap..."

If Will had thought the world was big before, it had gotten a whole lot bigger.

Scaled up to who knew what scale was a building. A building that was meant to house giants. He was either still dreaming (Doubtful from the feeling in his arms and legs) or he'd found a one way ticket into the Twilight Zone. The more he looked at the immense building, Will couldn't help but think it looked familiar. He studied it more closely, where had he seen it before. Then his eyes went wide as something in his head clicked. He knew the building. More importantly, he knew who lived there.

"No freak'n way...." he gasped.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121202-Micro-In-the-World-Of-Arthur/cid/2323331-Nick-Szalinski-could-do-it