*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Ultimate Power!
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2287777-The-Ultimate-Power
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: The Ultimate Power!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Ultimate Power!

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
A group of five men had finally been able to form a party together after having worked solo for a majority of their career. While they certainly not weak, they had plans to get even stronger and were willing to do anything to accomplish it.

David, the knight, was the charismatic leader of the group. Even when equipped with a sturdy shield, he still was very fast and agile. But he wanted to get even faster and his weakness to elemental attacks frustrated him when he was in a pinch.

Arther, the mage, was the brains of the operation. His massive spells and analytical skills were second to none, however this often left him at a disadvantage to his more feral opponents and he was currently researching methods to defend himself from physical attacks.

Harry, the archer, was the wise cracking sniper. Though a bit of a lech, his accuracy was above 90%. Though he regularly made use of tools to get out of dangerous confrontations, Creatures like the undead were always tricky to shake off.

Samuel, the healer, was a man of god which while made him a great healer and a compassionate man, he was good for little else really. The only other talent the man held to his name was his cooking but his lack of sense of humor and poor fighting skills put him a real bind with the rest of the group.

Gore, the Beserker, was a brutish man through and through. When it came to direct conflict, he not only relished in it, he excelled in it. He was, however, a very crass and tactless man. His antics and desire to fight often got the group in more fights than necessary and put him at odds with the others.

The group argued for hours about what they would do become stronger eventually settling on lots from hat, drawn by a local woman passing by.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2287777-The-Ultimate-Power