*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2340266-Yes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yes

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
As you stab the Yes button, everything around you turns black. You can't see anything, not even your own body. However, some computer text, old looking text, appeared in front of you.

>Base Stats rerolled, now randomly selecting events from life to affect stat, knowledge and relationship growth.

You waited a couple seconds before more text appeared.

>You are currently 5 years old and have homework that needs to be done. Your older brother is currently playing a video game that you have never seen before. Your mother, currently pregnant with your little sister, is going out with with your older sister to shop for baby girl supplies and items to decorate the room that she will soon occupy. They invite you the both of you to come with them but your brother has refused. What do you do?

>Previous Answer: Refused and played video games with your older brother. Forgot to do homework until the last minute.

You can vaguely recall something like that happening in your life but the details are a bit fuzzy. You are curious about what would happen if you chose to go out shopping with your mom and sister. But another is tempted by the prospect of just playing video games, even if you won't actually being playing it.

You mentally type....

You have the following choices:

1. Go shopping with your mom and sister

*Noteb*
2. Play video games with your Brother

3. Alternative choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2340266-Yes