*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weiss began to feel heavier.
  2. Clutzy Dolt Ruby
  3. Weiss
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101921-RWBY-Round-Waddling-Bloated-Youths/cid/2243419-Weiss-began-to-feel-heavier
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2101921
Fatten up or inflate your favorite guys or gals from RWBY
This choice: Weiss began to feel heavier.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Weiss began to feel heavier.

    by: navian
"What the?" Weiss moved her arms and bounced on the spot. She felt fine but for some reason everything was slightly.....off. Like there was something about her balance or body that was different from usual. She looked over herself and at first found nothing but upon closer inspection she noticed some minute differences.

Firstly, her breasts felt bigger. Not a bad feeling and one Weiss would rejoice about if not for the fact that as she ran her hands over her middle she felt a slight curve to it. Nothing major but it was definitely there. Now that she thought about it her clothes felt like they were sitting on her differently and that they seemed tighter.

"Ruby...", Weiss growled as she slowly realized what had happened.

Ruby shrunk at the glare her partner was giving her. "What is it Weiss. I thought you said you were ok?"

"I was okay you dolt, until you knocked into me. That experimental growth dust is now affecting my body though see!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 navian (UN: navian101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VespaQueen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101921-RWBY-Round-Waddling-Bloated-Youths/cid/2243419-Weiss-began-to-feel-heavier