*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101921-RWBY-Round-Waddling-Bloated-Youths/cid/2243423-Its-all-in-your-headertummy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2101921
Fatten up or inflate your favorite guys or gals from RWBY
This choice: Ruby ignores Weiss and leaves the heiress to deal with her plumping body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

It's all in your head....er....tummy.

    by: navian
Ruby scoffed. "Nah you're fine and frankly if your going to blame me and yell then I'll just go." With that the red caped girl turned on a dime, huffed, and strode out of the room.

Weiss growled. "Insufferable little...oh who cares I've got bigger things to worry about."

Bigger things was an accurate choice of words for during the short time of Ruby leaving Weiss had already grown a little fatter. Her belly was now a obvious if small bulge, her chest was bigger and her rump made her skirt puff out more than usual. Reaching two fingers down to her side Weiss gave herself a pinch and recoiled at the flab her fingers found at her sides.

"Ok. Ok. Don't panic Weiss. I just need to find a cure or counter for it."

This was easer said than done. Since the dust she had ingested was experimental in nature Weiss herself wasn't even sure of its exact composition. She could try and swallow another mixture to try and counteract the effects quickly but that could risk her own body to some other type of malady. Then again she could wait for a bit, take some observations and then make a more educated effort at curing herself of this fattening dust.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. No time! Take the risk and swallow some other dust.

*Noteb*
2. Watch and Wait

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 navian (UN: navian101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VespaQueen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101921-RWBY-Round-Waddling-Bloated-Youths/cid/2243423-Its-all-in-your-headertummy