*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094789-The-Colonist-Planets-Revised/cid/2305594-Something-about-them-felt-unusual
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jeary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2094789
You are one of the first to inhabit a planet other than earth. Fifty people were chosen.
This choice: Something about them felt unusual.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something about them felt unusual.

    by: Unknown
Actually....you really didn't find anything specific but you did come to a general consensus that something felt off. Just looking at these people gave off some kind of odd feeling. Obviously it wasn't intentional but the matter still stood in your mind. Either way, these people were climbing aboard the same ship you were so it seemed you were going to get to know them. As you stepped over the airlock threshold, the door closed with all ten of you inside.

Please get into your seats in the next 20 seconds as we begin to depart.

Grumbles and groans escape the people around you as you all are strapped in against the walls. After the 20 second mark, you feel the force of the shuttle as it rocketed away from the station. Within even shorter time, the force caused by movement began to stutter away. Looking out of the window, you could see the lush, purple plantlife on the planet. The locks and straps soon retracted and the door in the shuttle opened.

Welcome to your new home, mind the gravity change as you step beyond the ship. You will find supplies such as wood,
tools, and a limited supply of food in the storage compartment of the ship. Thank you for choosing to partake in this habitation mission.


You shrug as you begin walking to the door, half curious of this new world and half wanting to get away from these strange people all staring at you. However, you take no more than five steps before.....

You have the following choices:

1. You get punched from behind

*Noteb*
2. You feel the ship sinking

*Noteb*
3. A loud roar comes from outside

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094789-The-Colonist-Planets-Revised/cid/2305594-Something-about-them-felt-unusual