*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094789-The-Colonist-Planets-Revised/cid/2308663-The-King-The-Witch-and-The-Scientist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jeary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2094789
You are one of the first to inhabit a planet other than earth. Fifty people were chosen.
This choice: You get punched from behind  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The King, The Witch and The Scientist.

    by: Jeary
Some guy come sup form behind you and eagerly punches you out on to the ground and into the fresh dirt of this planet. Which you are unfortunate enough to get a taste of the dirt. You try to get up but the man that punches you is still standing on you making it difficult for you to move. He then raises some kind of flag and then puts in the dirt.

" I claim this area to be my new Kingdom!" He loudly shouts. It was after that you looked up at him and gave him a bit of your own thoughts.

" Seriously? That's the first thing you do here, we need to survive first before we can do anything else. Also Get off my back!" I told him. He then looked down upon you and finally removed his leg upon your back. You were finally able to get back up. At first you wanted to punch him for that punch he threw earlier at you. However for now better or worse you knew you had to get along with these people.

" I do not recognize you as one of my consorts, so that means you must be a peasant! Worry not peasant I shall protect you from all dangers of this world, and then you realize the greatness of your King!" The man who punched you said. You were annoyed at his calling you a peasant as well, from what you could tell it would be hard for you to get along with this person in particular.

" I am not a peasant! I have a name and so do you. Don't you?" You asked.

" Why, Yes indeed I do peasant!." He said continuing to ignore me plea to not be called a peasant. " For I am King Anthony of this land. I shall make sure my kingdom is a beautiful and prosperous one, so do let me know of any of your complaints and I shall try to amend him." After that little speech you decided to get as far away from him as possible just to resist the urge to punch him. He was aggravating, self-assertive and constantly belittling you. As you walk further away from him you ran into two more people. One was a woman who was dressed normally and another a young man both of them had seemed to be arguing about something. Curiously you check it out to see if you could help, you soon come to regret that decision.

" You woman! How dare you bring such wicked objects to a place worthy of my great science!" the man yelled. The woman had her own argument however.

" These objects will help me attune to the magical energies of this planet, or at least I hope they will. I will not be powerless while I am here with one of your kind, it was because of us working together that we were able to get this far in the first place!" It was then that you decided to interrupt and begin to ask a question.

"Science and Magic, What exactly are you two arguing about?" you asked interrupting there argument.

" You're the guy that got punched by the person who declared himself King of this place. Allow me to introduce myself my name is Clover. This may be hard for you to believe but I am what many would call a witch." Clover said as she introduced herself. You looked to her in slight disbelief and thought of her to be just some crazy woman but apparently she could easily tell from your look that you disbelieved her statement.

" I would prove it to you, but I am not yet in tone with the magical energies this planet has." Clover said. it was shortly after the guy came and introduced himself to you.

" More like you just don't want to embarrass yourself I Edward, a man of science believe that you're just useless here! My Monstrous Advanced Dynamic Science, will amaze you when the time comes! However that is not what you came here for, you came to try to settle our debate correct?" Edward asked.

" Yes, I think an outside opinion might help and it would be good if we could at least try to get along." You explained to both of them.

" Very well, I put it in the most simplest way possible I believe we should head for a way that maintains the planet instead of destroying it. Magic will help with that." Clover said summarizing her statement so you could understand it.

" I disagree with that! Magic is not the answer my M.A.D. Science will be of better use then any of her skills. At least with the Science you will be able to understand it! So who do you think is right?" Edward asks you. After hearing these two people you carefully thought out your decision and decided too.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Side With Clover

*Noteb*
2. Side With Edward

3. Find an excuse to talk to the girl dressed like a Ninja?!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094789-The-Colonist-Planets-Revised/cid/2308663-The-King-The-Witch-and-The-Scientist