*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2890965-Capture-one-of-them-at-a-time--and-take-turns-f
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2085332
Your mom loves to fart on your face as well as her friends.
This choice: Capture one of them at a time and take turns farting on them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Capture one of them at a time and take turns f...

    by: Unknown
You and the other daughters decide to take on each adult one-by-one. This time, you decide to capture and gas your mom, Jessica by yourself, in order to teach her a lesson.

You notice her going to the bathroom, you wait for her to exit with a shrink-ray in your hand. You're going to shrink Jessica the second she steps out. You're right by the door, waiting for her to make her move. It turns out that Jessica was taking a shit. As luck would have it, the smell seeped outside the door and entered your lungs. It smelled terrible, but you were forced to stay there, in order to enact your vengeance. Eventually, she flushes the toilet and washes her hands. When she opened the door, you opened fire. But right after you shrunk Elizabeth, a wave of stink wafted from the bathroom, knocking you down.

"*cough* *cough* That's nasty," you exclaim. You then stand up and afterwards, pick Jessica up, "We're gonna have lots of fun, and by we, I mean I." You hear Jessica squeak, but you can't make out what she's saying.

You shrug as you drop Jessica into your panties, forcing her to be right up your deep, squishy butt-crack. As a matter of course, you start to empty your bowels right on Jessica. You felt a little bit of twitching in your butt-crack, which tickled, but it soon stopped. Jessica probably submitted to her fart torture now.

You walk downstairs, grab some leftovers, and turn on the television. As you're watching TV, you're letting loose some farts inside your crack, forcing Jessica to suffer. And the leftovers that you brought was actually the chili your family had last night, serving as fuel for Jessica's demise.

After several hours, you pull Jessica out of your ass. She's still out cold, she takes quite a while to wake up, and when she does, ...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/2890965-Capture-one-of-them-at-a-time--and-take-turns-f