*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/3468482-she-begins-to-torture-you-with-her-farts-instead
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2085332
Your mom loves to fart on your face as well as her friends.
This choice: she begins to torture you with her farts instead.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

she begins to torture you with her farts instead.

    by: Unknown
Jessica woke up and immediately turned to look at you and her face went from confusion to tranquility and a bit of anger to later tell you "it seems you found my shrink ray, right?" to which she replied "of course and I loved it" but at that moment your mother put her hand inside her round boobs while she said "luckily I have a better device... A DIMENSION EXCHANGER!" At that moment, she took out a small black box with a red button that she pressed, releasing a white flash and that from the words said by Jessica, the readers of this story will know that you are going to another dimension but you went to...

You have the following choices:

1. You went to a dimension where you measure a 5 inch

2. you went to the past when you were 6 years old

3. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085332-Your-mothers-fart-torture/cid/3468482-she-begins-to-torture-you-with-her-farts-instead