*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breasts Are A Girl's Worst Enemy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058455-Velma-has-a-curse/cid/2037984-Breasts-Are-A-Girls-Worst-Enemy
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2058455
Velma is a goth girl who was cursed to change in any physical way she is told.
Chapter #1

Breasts Are A Girl's Worst Enemy

    by: Brunicus
It's amazing what a curse can bring when exploited by a naughty mind. Velma quickly learned there was no turning back if she wanted to come out the other side of this with everything as it was once.

Her breasts made her flop to her knees as they grew,' Fred smiling wickedly as she struggled to stand. The carpet's fibers caressed her nipples as her chest reached bean bag size, something she wasn't used to for reasons made clear before the curse took effect. Her squirms and groans only excited Fred more, who took a seat in front of her to enjoy the show just a little.

"Oh god, they are huge!" stammered Velma, her breasts becoming fleshy anchors that kept her pinned to the carpet. "You can stop them, can't you?! I find them a bit hard to work with and a tad painful. Mostly heavy!"

"That is true," said Fred as he stroked his chin. "They can't be entirely pleasant to endure. At the very least we can make the experience better. You get horny as you feel your breasts rubbed."

That certainly did the trick: Velma felt her brow sweat as her struggles to overcome her obstacle actually excite her. She gnashed her teeth as she pressed against her chest, the carpet's rubbing making her feel all the more aroused. Her labored breathing didn't help her keep a stable stance, her legs feeling limper and limper as she struggled all the more. She looked up at Frank, who was clearly enjoying himself.

"Huff-huff. I guess this is an improvement," she said, laying on her breasts with a sigh. "But not in the direction I intended! What are you going to do next? I can't even stand up at this rate! They'd have to push me up to - oh god."

"Your breasts will grow big enough to push you to a standing position. Bigger than the rest of you are," said Frank, with another wicked smile.

The process was quick. Velma's breasts grew out of control, pushing her up back up to a standing position as she felt every rubbing against the carpet turning her own harder. She blushed intently as she gasped and groaned, trying hard not to touch herself as she gradually stood up thank to the growth. She felt increasingly intense pleasure from the growth, almost humping herself in the process. Such sensitivity, she thought, taking deep breaths as she tried to avoid getting excited enough to encourage herself personally. Her hands were millimeters away from going where she never expected . . .

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Frank makes her a hermaphrodite.

*Noteb*
2. She encourages Frank to become more intimate.

*Noteb*
3. She tricks Fred and escapes

4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brunicus (UN: brunicus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
immortaltom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058455-Velma-has-a-curse/cid/2037984-Breasts-Are-A-Girls-Worst-Enemy