*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058455-Velma-has-a-curse/cid/2038309-Fred-shows-compassion
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2058455
Velma is a goth girl who was cursed to change in any physical way she is told.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fred shows compassion

    by: Rochndil
"OK, Velma," Frank began, "I'm going to tell you something. I've had a bit of a crush on you for a long time, but you never gave me a chance. So I'm going to give you a break, if you'll at least talk to me. Deal?"

Velma nodded briskly, stopping suddenly when the motion caused her hypersensitive, room-filling breasts to quiver and shake against the floor, the sensation nearly overwhelming what restraint she had left. "P-Please! Help me! I'll do anything, just make it stop!" Caught between humiliation and arousal, Velma actually began to cry.

Fred got to his feet, and placed one hand on her shoulder, "Your breasts are normal, in size and sensitivity."

As the changes flowed rapidly through Velma, the relief caused her to fall to her knees right there on the carpet. She hugged herself, crossing her arms over her now bare breasts, exposed by the complete destruction of her dress and brassiere.

Fred left Velma on the floor to recover, and stepped into his bedroom, returning with a large work shirt. He draped it around her shoulders to help cover the damage her changes had caused. "Here," he took her arm, "have a seat on the couch, and I'll get you a drink." While Velma composed herself a bit, pulling the shirt about her bare shoulders, he grabbed a pair of cold sodas out of the refrigerator, and offered her one.

She popped it open, and took a good sip, slowly starting to feel a little better. "Thank you, Fred. I owe you one. I'm sorry if I've been...mean...before."

Fred sat across from her, drinking from his own can, and replied, "It's alright, but we need to have a serious talk about more than just us. Do you realize how valuable, and dangerous, your condition is?"

Velma shook her head, "No, it's all happened so fast, I haven't even given it much thought."

"Well," Fred continued, "look at it this way. Anybody who knows about your condition can basically push you around, any way they want. That's not good, at all. Hopefully, that's just you and me right now. So, at the very least, you're going to have to trust me when I say I want to help you."

Blanching, Velma realized just how SOL she was, "Oh God, anyone around me who says something accidental, could affect me! And if they find out they have control, they could..." she couldn't finish the thought, but Fred nodded solemnly.

"Exactly. But, there is an up-side." Fred stood, and made a theatrical gesture, "You have the strength of an Olympic weightlifter, and the body you always dreamed about."

Velma shivered as the change rolled through her. She grew, just a inch or two, while her body grew the curves she'd always felt jealous over other women having. What was left of her dress creaked a bit as her butt filled it out more than before, but with the top gone, nothing else fell apart. Peeking down the front of her borrowed shirt, she saw that "the girls" had grown up too, but only to a more moderate and manageable size.

"Think about it," Fred continued, "You could be a model, or a super-hero, or who knows what else. Think of what you could experience. Did you ever want to be an animal when you were young? You could totally do that! Frankly, I envy you a little."

Velma, who had been test-lifting the couch with deceptive ease, put it slowly back on the floor. She turned to Fred, and said, thoughtfully, "Yes, I can see the advantages. I can also see how it could really work to the advantage of a randy boyfriend, being able to fulfill any wild fantasy he might have." She approached Fred, and placed her hand on his cheek. "The question is, can I trust you that far?"

Fred stammered a bit, placing his hand over hers, "Umm, I don't want to go too far too fast, but yes, I would be honored to be your boyfriend, it's what I always wanted. I'm...sorry I let my hormones get in the way of my brain earlier."

Velma smiled a little at that, "Well, I suppose I'm partly to blame for that, I wasn't very nice either." She thought for a moment, and then said, "I owe you, and I think I also need you. It's going to take two of us to deal with this problem. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about you, that way yet, but...I'm willing to take a chance. Deal?"

Fred took her hand in his, and kissed her fingers, "Deal. Let's take this one step at a time." Smiling, he continued, "Hi, my name is Fred. I live two doors down, and I would like to take you to dinner, if you're not busy tonight?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rochndil (UN: rochndil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
immortaltom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058455-Velma-has-a-curse/cid/2038309-Fred-shows-compassion