*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Claire and Moira
  2. Claire Redfield
  3. Females Heroes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2887493-Claire-and-Moira
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2057276
A Gts/Shrinking story in the RE universe. Contain another plot with females heroes.
This choice: Claire and Moira  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Claire and Moira

    by: revan92
Now that her two new subjects are awake, and join each other, the Overseer tell them the rules throught their bracelet. Alex prepared this whole game for years and she intends to enjoy it.

________________________________________________________


Claire and Moira walks carefully throught a dark corridor, unaware of the whole situation. Why they ended up here ? What's the plan ? And who's behind this ?

" You said this is not your first time, right ? " Moira asks using her flashlight while Claire aims hold her gun ready to face any crazy things coming from the darkness.

" Not my first time to spend a whole day to survive, but to be honest, i don't know what to expect. " She replies. " What are those bracelets, and why someone would kidnap us ? I bet it's about me. I'm sorry you get involved into this Moira. "

" Why do you think it's about you ? I mean, if that person who kidnapped us wanted someone from Terrasave, why it has to be you ? " The girl asks worries.

" Because of my name. That's a long story but i'm sure your father told you some stories about my brother"

" Most of the time i wasn't listenning, but yeah now you say it, i think to remember that your brother used to work with Barry "

The two girls stops as Moira stepped on something, they check only to see a blood stain under Moira's boot. " Damn it ! what kind of bug is that ?! " She wips off her sole against a rock around her. Claire remains silent, it's probably some kind of infecteds little monsters, anyway she doesn't really care, but now they'll have to check the ground to not get attacked by these.


" CONGRATULATIONS MY DEARS. You just killed your first poor little innocent human " A female voice comes from their bracelets.

" What's the fuck is that ? " Moira says as the two takes attention now to the voice.

" Who are you and what do you mean ? " Claire asks.

" I am the Overseer. Fear requires an audience and a conductor. I'll be there for you to tell you what to do if you wanna survive. Most of my subjects are...shrunk at the size of a bug. Let's say, that 90% of them are some poor souls who don't understand what's happenning to them. And 10% are criminals. They all live in fear of being so helpless, and you are here to put an end to their misery." The woman explains coldly.

" Wh...what ?! Does she mean that...i've just killed someone ? " Moira says with horror.

" Yes my dear. But if you care about your life, all you need to do is to reach 100 points. You get 5 points by killing someone, and 10 points by tormenting him before. I can also add a bonus if you listen to my advises for a torture. "



" YOU ARE A CRAZY BITCH ! " Claire yells at her. " I would rather die ! "

" Then you'll die my dear, and i'll use your body for my next researchs. Then i'll use your friends and family to play that game. Oh and if you try something i don't like, your bracelets will explode. See you soon, let's see what your choice will be "

The two girls remains speechless for a moment, but Claire decides to continue, maybe she can find a way. For now they both needs to process that there are shrinking personn around there who need help.

They reach the end of the tunnel, and enters a huge abandonned building.

What now ?


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 revan92 (UN: revani92id at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2887493-Claire-and-Moira