*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Play or Nay?
  2. Claire and Moira
  3. Claire Redfield
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2887597-Play-or-Nay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2057276
A Gts/Shrinking story in the RE universe. Contain another plot with females heroes.
This choice: Stay with Claire and Moira  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Play or Nay?

    by: Unknown
As the two slowly pace forward, they carefully observe the ground they walk on.

“I guess that means I already have my first five points.” Moira says, as she remembers the feeling of the person crunching under her boot.

“So you’re going to play her game?” Claire says, looking at Barry’s daughter.

Moira shrugs. “I don’t know, it’s kind of screwed up, but… Are you?”

Claire looks away and doesn’t answer. Nervously the pair make their way around a corner, when Moira’s eyes light up.

“There’s one!” She says.

The shrunken man screams in terror and tries to run away.

“Oh, no you don’t.” Moira says.

She slams her boot in his path. The tiny man falls over, looking up at the stockings covering the massive legs above him.

“Got you…” Moira says.

“Alright, you found one.” Claire says.

She crouches down under Moira, and picks up the small man that is quivering next to her friend’s boot. Claire stands up, holding the guy in the palm of her hand as both she and Moira take a good look at him.

“So what now?” Moira says.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2887597-Play-or-Nay