*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Digest and Rest
  2. Cat Diving
  3. Dark Ring
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199436-Digest-and-Rest
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Digestion goes as planned, mostly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Digest and Rest

    by: Unknown
The Absol decides it's best for his stomach to settle before leaving the tent. With a few tweaks and groans, he plops down on side, belly sprawling out across the floor. His gut shows a vague outline of your body inside him, clearly less defined than the last time he checked. Your legs are pressed up to your chest in a fetal position, crushed by the intense pressure the carnivore's stomach puts on you. His intentions are clear: He's going to digest you into a soupy mush and absorb it. You're going to be Absol chow. Or already are at this point.

The acid level within your predator's gut is slowly rising, The lubricant from his intestines is protecting you for now, thankfully. Lewd thoughts circle through your head. Will he get fat off me? Where will I end up? You think to his white ass, maybe it'll puff out some? Some more meat on his thighs? Will it jiggle while he walks? What if I end up fattening his belly? To these thoughts, sure enough your hand finds your nethers, teasing your lovelips. Your pussy spreads with inserting two fingers, in and out, massaging yourself at an increasing pace.

Indigestion hits your white cat -- hard. Groaning graduates to ngggphs of displeasure as he pushes his thick snowpaws into his gut in an attempt to get you to settle down and turn to sludge already. Your movement only picks up, your legs start twitching, pushing into his stomach walls and kicking outward. He's helpless to do anything but watch and moan to your movements. A twitch, a push, and eventually what seems like a thrust ripples from inside. Your femcum squirts about, euphoria mixing with your mind, juice slathering your hand and nearby skin, mixing with the Absol's own fluids permeating around you. You sigh, tension gone and relax in this fleshy bed, accepting your fate as kittyflab. The acids begin to rise at an increasing rate, the jostling and discomfort you've caused only sped up the inevitable.

Now that you've quieted down, the Absol is allowed to relax himself, dozing off some. He lays his head on the ground, wagging his tail whenever a gurgle erupts from inside and belching whenever a pocket of air rolls itself up and out of his esophagus. The impressions your body made on his stomach lessens even more with time, between the stomach filling with liquids and your digestion. Thankfully, for you, it was relatively painless. A subtle tingle before the fumes made your consciousness drift away to a permanent sleep. While you've faded off, you're still a major burden for the feline. Even for a powerful carnivore, a meal as large as you will take several hours to reduce to mush, even more to process through the intestines and out the rear.

Naturally, being a feline, he takes advantage of the moment to enjoy each and every second of your demise.

He dozes for a while. A long while, being content and having no need to move. Long enough for a pat-pat to be heard outside, then a small, pink and yellow furred creature pokes its head through the tent's door. A Skitty. It looks directly at the Absol and then to the noisy white mass between his legs. The Skitty sees it groan and slowly pulsate, expanding and shrinking in various areas as the soupy contents within process. True to Skitties, as they love anything moving, the pink ball bounced over to the Absol's belly and begins playing with it, poking and prodding the expansive lump. It ignores him completely, even when he burps from it jumping on his belly. It was in its own little world.

The Absol begins to think on what to do with the tiny intruder. He's very much one for solitude and the little bugger would prove to be little more than a nuisance. He's too full for anything to go down his throat, but his asscheeks, while sore, have some room in the trunk. After all, you're in his stomach and his intestines are available for occupancy. His endowment, however, has been left out this entire time and he certainly could get creative with it.

You have the following choices:

1. Skitty in the sac

2. Skitty in the back

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199436-Digest-and-Rest