*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kitty Carrier
  2. Digest and Rest
  3. Cat Diving
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199457-Kitty-Carrier
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Skitty in the sac  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Kitty Carrier

    by: Unknown
It's still at it. The Skitty becomes simply enticed with the Absol's belly. For better or worse, his paunch becomes quite inactive, short of the passage between stomach and intestine but those pulses are subtle. Gradually, fewer and fewer movements, yet the little kitten persisted, determined to have fun with the few pulsations that went through the Absol's big tummy. It began rubbing against it, pushing into his belly and the Absol's rod perks up at the sensations. He begins to get a little, well, lewd. From all the pleasure he's endured, no doubt he's ready for a release. It wasn't just that, no, he had no plans on doing something like that to this Skitty. But maybe carry him around for a bit? He smiled at the idea. It's not uncommon for protective fathers to carry young down below. Provided it's not an extended duration, they'll 'come' out just fine. Meanwhile, for Pokemon with large families, such as Houndoom or Eevees, it's often a way of punishment or outright population control. "Recycling", so to speak. Even for Absols, a good father may hold his cubs inside his ballsac to protect them while crossing distances the cubs can't handle. Then the mother will, of course, help get them back out, using the orifice of her choosing. There'll usually be that one cub that gets lost inside, showing up once its mother's hornyness has died down... or end up squirming through her guts. Now if the father can't locate the mother in time, or she happens to get eaten, well... he may end up with a particularly sloshy ballsac on accident. And it'd be a shame to let such a delicious, homemade creamshake go to waste... there's a reason Absols are rarer than many other pokemon and habits like these certainly don't help.


Now, the trick is how to get the little critter inside his balls. Have to start with the cock, obviously. His rod hardened at the idea of his sac all bouncy and wriggly thanks to the energetic Skitty. The feelings are seemingly mutual as his expanding loins attracts the pink kitty's attention. It pounces on his dick -- fortunately, clawless. A moan drifts out from of him as he reaches down, putting the Skitty's wiry tail between two claws and easing the bulbous tail-end towards the tip of his urethra. It doesn't even resist. No running to get away, it's like the Skitty has been through this before. Too easy. With a shiver, he pushes the tail into his cock, sliding it down the shaft. Precum oozes out, lubricating the kitten's journey. A little more easing and his cock consumes up to the Skitty's rear. He watches the bulge travel down inside him, disappearing after reaching where his cock connects to his body.

With another gentle push, he begins purring to his penis expanding around the Skitty's body. Gentle easing, letting the Skitty just sink into him. Pleasure swells within him. His heartrate speeds up, it's no wonder why others would do this. Free protection, no nuisances bothering you, and it feels utterly blissful. More and more slides in, surely enough only the Skitty's head is poking out of his cocktip. The other portions of his sac snack are a significant lump within his cumpipe and the very tail is beginning to push into his balls. He cringes at first, the feeling a shocking one. His sac is being massaged from the inside. He... needs more of it. He pushes hard on the Skitty's head, his urethra closing around its face, consuming it outright. Cockfood. He bites onto his tongue as it falls to its destination -- his balls. Gradually his nuts swell into a singular, writhing mass. The white balls expand onto the ground due to the Absol's laying position, jostling here and there as the kitten has fun inside the bigger feline's genitals. Each kick, every prod and punch, sends shivers of pleasure up his spine. It nearly sends him over the edge -- he manages to hold just tight, realizing he'd just expel what he worked so hard to achieve.

With enough time, the rest of the precum leaks out and his cock reduces to normal size, then soft and flaccid. With the annoyance gone, the Absol drifts back into his sleep, finishing up what his belly had already started on: his trainer. The Skitty had plenty of time to play around inside his nuts, he's letting it enjoy it. It won't turn into cum too quickly, hopefully. Not to mention having it around suddenly isn't so bad. Hey, a constant massage, what's not to love? During his little nap, his belly works hard to send his trainer back where she came from -- his ass. Digesting and melting her into chyme to be absorbed in his tubes, the rest, to be expelled.

By the time he wakes up, his gut had done a good enough job. One good stretch later and he takes note of subtle jiggles from specific areas on him. His ass cheeks and thighs both become squishy orbs. His gut, on the other hand, is reduced significantly from before but definitely still has pudge on it. He's arguably plump for an Absol, not that that's a bad thing. He's just been well fed. Human fed. His colon screamed at him like there was a cannonball in there and after exiting the tent and removing it, he felt, well, happy. Proud even. His trainer is officially a part of him, digested and transformed into fat for him to use. She's now the squish in his step, the meat on his thighs, the jiggle on his belly. Certainly though, she could use some friends...

During his saliva-drenched daydream, his balls squirm back to life. The Skitty wakes from its own cum-drenched nap and begins shaking the leathery, overstretched walls. The Absol responds with a mere grin and reaches down with a paw to knead and play with his supple sac while pondering what to do next. He's utterly free now. Several paths lie before him. He could try to make it home to the mountains -- they're not terribly far. Alternatively, he could camp out here for a while, perhaps even try to find a mate to release his Skitty into. It'd be a real waste to have large, floppy balls hanging with just himself to play with. More importantly now -- his stomach is empty.. and he knows it's never good to go long on an empty gut.

You have the following choices:

1. Head towards the mountains

2. Hunting grounds

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199457-Kitty-Carrier