*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mini teen!
  2. One fateful night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999614-Warning-may-cause-shrinking/cid/1824762-Mini-teen
by SSPP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1999614
Experimental drugs cause shrinking!
This choice: 6 inches tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mini teen!

    by: SSPP
Laura woke up, she didn't have a cold anymore, it must have worked she thought to herself.

Then she looked around, where was she? Where were her clothes?
It was dark and unfamiliar, the whole place seem to be made of a soft fabric.
she could see a light coming from above her and decided to climb out of wherever it is she was.

When she finally climbed out she realised where she was, her own bed!
She looked down to see that she had In fact just crawled out of her own gigantic T-shirt!

"How could this happen!" She panicked

She looked around and saw the box of pills
"Maybe they're the reason!"
She jumped over the gap between her bed and the bedside cabinet and climbed onto the box of pills, she read the back and finally saw some small print.

"May cause shrinking" she read out loud
"Great!"

She looked around her room, everything was so big, she needed to reach her mother but how could she even get down at her size?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SSPP (UN: sspp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SSPP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1999614-Warning-may-cause-shrinking/cid/1824762-Mini-teen