*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3080433-Lost-to-the-Sight-of-your-Only-Ally
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Rush to the side. Feet are longer than they are wide.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

Lost to the Sight of your Only Ally

    by: Doom
Among the many training courses you took in preparation for your tiny survival, the Prometheus School of Running Away From Things was not one of them. You throw yourself to the left as Ritchie's sock descends, landing awkwardly but alive while the devastating weight of a four-hundred foot tall seven-year-old smashes down where you had been. The floor trembles, and displaced air blasts you further away, flailing and bouncing across the carpet as the boy continues oblivious.

Ritchie opens the drawer he had placed you in, ducking to look for you. "Come on out! It's okay! Mom just wanted to know why I'd opened a packet of cheetos, and I had to eat 'em all. Don't worry, she doesn't know about you. There's no need to hide. Come on out..."

The giant boy begins digging through his sock drawer, throwing great pieces of clothing to the floor in his desperation to find you. And yet you're right here, a mere footstep away from him!

How to get his attention? You could crawl onto one of these dropped socks, and when he inevitably picks it back up he'll see you for sure. Or you could approach the currently-stationary socks on his feet, and try to climb the monster himself more directly.

If you're not for socks, you could climb a piece of furniture to try and get into line of sight: back up the chest of drawers you climbed down from, up onto the bed or the door itself, to the door handle where the boy's sure to look.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3080433-Lost-to-the-Sight-of-your-Only-Ally