*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3102773-Negotiations
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Get amongst the discarded socks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

Negotiations

    by: TheReader
You didn't want to be standing here when the boy inevitably figures out that aren't in the cabinet that he left you in. He would probably start stomping around to look for you and you didn't want to risk getting flattened again.

You decided that it would be best if you went onto one of he socks that Ritchie just threw out of the cabinet in search for you. He was bound to see you when he picks up his socks from the floor. Ritchie seemed to be getting desperate and started looking in the other drawers and while he did that you made your way on top of the discarded sock that was closest to the gigantic boy.

You watched for some time as the boy checked every drawer for his tiny friend. "This isn't funny where are you little dude", Ritchie whined. He then scanned the floor around him and this was your chance. You jumped up and down waving your arms again and this time Ritchie noticed you, probably due to him being closer to the floor.

"There you are Mini", Ritchie said before laying his hand down before you palm facing up. You guessed that he wanted you to climb on so you complied, you still didn't want to be his pet but you wanted to be able to communicate with him. As soon as you got to the middle of the boy's palm him lifted you up to just below his chin; just seeing the Ritchie's garage door sized mouth this close reminded you of the thought that you had earlier which caused you to shiver.

"What were you doing on the floor Mini ? Did I throw you ?", Ritchie asked. He then turned his enormous ear toward you learning from last time that he wouldn't be able to hear you if you didn't speak right into his ear. "You didn't throw me, I got out by myself", you yelled. "Well what were you doing down there, I could have stepped on you" Ritchie said completely oblivious to the fact that he almost did step on you.

He turned his ear toward you again and you spoke, "I just don't like being in your sock drawer, just not enough space you know", you lied. In reality you were contemplating running away from him but you didn't want to tell him that. You were literally in the palm of his hand, if you made him mad it would be game over for you.

"Oooh Okay. Sorry Mini I won't do that again. I bet those socks were super smelly for your tiny little nose", Ritchie said with a smile letting his childish innocence flow.

"I-I actually want to talk to you about something", you said sounding pretty nervous. "About what Mini ?", Ritchie asked before turning his ear toward you yet again. You needed to be smart in the way that you put this, one slip up and you'll end up a red smear on this kid's hand.

"Um listen, you seem nice and everything and I will happily be your friend but I don't want to be your pet anymore. So can we just be friends.", you proposed. Ritchie faced you again and quickly told you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "No Way"

2. "Okay"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: readerz0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3102773-Negotiations