*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2968516-Treacherous-Waters
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: You were now drifting off into the ocean  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Treacherous Waters

    by: TheReader
You held your breath to get ready to be thrusted underwater and swiftly, the woman stuck her foot completely into the water. Your grip on the woman's foot was already tested while in the water but then the shaking began. She swished her foot around in the water and you just could not hold on any longer. The combination of being underwater, having to hold your breath, and trying to hold on was just too much so you let go of the ginormous foot.

The goddess of a woman brought her foot out of the water and made her way back to her family, leaving you to drown. And you were going to drown, this may be close to the shore but for you it felt like the middle of the ocean. You thought that this was the end until you felt something. It was an empty bottle. You quickly swam over to it and held on. Luckily for you, you got enough of a grip on the bottle that you could climb on top of it and gasp for some air. This gave you some time.

You were safe, for now.

You took this time to think about everything. It was a horrible idea shrinking like this without being prepared. You should have thought about what close encounters with giants would be like at this size but you were too excited to care. Well there was no way that you were getting back to that family so what were you going to do now.

Well it seemed that your question was quickly answered again. You could hear the loud crunching noises of sand which meant that someone was nearby. You looked up to see a young adult woman wearing a red bathing suit. She had sunglasses and whistle, not to mention the white plus that was on her bathing suit; this was a lifeguard.

The giant lifeguard reached out for you or more accurately the empty bottle that you were on. "The nerve of some people" she muttered as she grabbed hold of the bottle and made her way to the nearest recycling bin. I guess not even she noticed you given your slize

This lifeguard seemed trustworthy and if you are smarter this time you might be able to get somewhere while staying with her. But at the same time your luck with the now titanic people has not been the best, maybe you can intentionally get thrown in the recycling to get some supplies. Whichever one you pick you hope that it will grant you some better luck.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: readerz0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/2968516-Treacherous-Waters