*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Red Saviour
  2. Treacherous Waters
  3. The water's fine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3044293-Big-Red-Saviour
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Stay with the Lifeguard, maybe you can get better luck with her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Big Red Saviour

    by: Doom
This lifeguard has done her job well, saving your life from the treacherous waters in which you'd been trapped. Of course, she did so without even knowing she carried your quarter-inch tall form, but you're still filled with thankful awe as the towering, athletic titan carries you away.

Being thrown out with the recycling would trap you, so you ready yourself on the bottle, waiting for the moment just before the woman's arm rises to toss the glass away, and jump. The tremendous power of that arm muscle is enough to propel you into the air, and you aim yourself toward the greater mass of the lifeguard's main body.

Behind you, the bottle lands with a great crash, at the same moment that you impact against the indomitable wall of swimsuit, further increasing the impact. You scrabble at the smooth, wet surface, but can't get a grip, beginning to slide down despite your best intentions.

Accompanying the death-drop, the lifeguard resumes walking, meaning that the sheer cliff you plunge down is also rising and falling itself, crushing footsteps driving the goddess onward.

Then - salvation! Your questing hands seize tight on a rough surface, halting your descent with a jerk, and allowing you to appreciate a moment of calm.

Looking up, you see that you have gripped onto a thick thread, one from which an enormous whistle hangs. This is only a temporary reprive, as sooner or later this woman is going to want to blow this whistle. It's still early in the day, so there will be hours to go before you can relax...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3044293-Big-Red-Saviour