*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/2176049-Drove-to-his-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1983560
A major medical breakthrough allows for people to rent out their life
This choice: Drove to his home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Drove to his home

    by: Hanko
"You have to be kidding me." Dan muttered as his heels clicked on the pavement. As he found his mother's car a gust of wind lifted up his dress, flashing his cream colored panties. He could feel the tight lace trim hugging his mother's hips, and the satin pulled across his shapely ass caused his to feel funny. "Christ. These panties are making me wet!" he yelled, causing a young mother and son to stare and this mix up man. He quickly ducked next to his mother's....his....her car, and slid up her panties. "I can't belive this." He shook his head as he stuffed her soaked under garments in his purse. He...now she, got in her car and began to drive off, but it wasn't long before her phone started to ring. "Rita Michaels" was the name flashing across the screen. "Hello?" Dan hessitantly asked.

"Yeah, Jennifer?" came loudly across the speaker. It was low and gruff, certainly not sounding anything like a Rita. "Hello?.... Look whoever is on the other line answer so I don't get charged." The voice barked.

"Rita?" Dan answered.

"Yeah you can call me that. I just don't wanna get caught up with another fine. This bitch is messed up so lets get this double date thing over with, ok?" Dan was startled by this. There was nothing in his booklet about a double date so soon. Who the hell was this guy. Dan fumbled with his situation as he began to drive into some heavy traffic. His long nails were making the phone hard to hold, and he had never driven in heels before.

"Sorry, Rita I'm confused. I haven't been told about any double date." Danny said, trying to keep a firm grasp at the wheel.

"Look buddy, all I know is if I don't get you to show up tonight, I'm gonna get nailed with a 20,000 dollar fine, AGAIN and they will tack on another 3 months of living this bitches life. I bet the same thing will go for you. So lets cut the crap, and meet me at Le Chiez on 5th street at 8. That's like 5 hours from now, so you'll have plenty of time to get pretty. I'll be the one....." There was a long pause, "I'll be the one in pink. You can't miss me." Rita said with a long sigh.

"Ok 8:00. I'll be there" Danny said annoyed. Before he could hang up he dropped his phone....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Car Crash!

2. Fender Bender

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/2176049-Drove-to-his-home