*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/2176054-Fender-Bender
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1983560
A major medical breakthrough allows for people to rent out their life
This choice: Fender Bender  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Fender Bender

    by: Hanko
Suddenly Dan slammed on his breaks but it was too late. She ended up turning enough to miss the car, but got her car stuck over the curb. "Oh shit!" Dan said exiting her car. "Shit Shit Shit!" She said as she stomped her heels into the ground. This caused quite a stir on the street and people flocked to see if anyone was injured.

"Are you ok miss?" An old man asked, before he could see Dan's head on his mothers body. The old man ran quickly away and was horrified.

"YEAH! Thanks buddy!" Dan sarcasictly yelled back causing more people to look. "Dam it!" She huffed putting her hands on her hips. She bent down to see if there was any real damage under her car. Suddenly she felt wind down below and remebered taking off her panties before getting in the car. Mortifed she sprung back up and covered herself. "Dam it mom, why do you have to be such a slut." she muttered after sitting back down in her slightly wrecked car.

"Can I help you miss....."

You have the following choices:

1. A greasy mechanic

*Noteb*
2. a young bussiness man

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/2176054-Fender-Bender