*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A greasy mechanic
  2. Fender Bender
  3. Drove to his home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/2176056-A-greasy-mechanic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1983560
A major medical breakthrough allows for people to rent out their life
This choice: A greasy mechanic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

A greasy mechanic

    by: Hanko
"Can I help you miss." Can from a very familiar voice.

"Mom?!" Danny yelled as he stood back up. There was his mother, dressed in greasy blue mechanic coveralls with a white shirt underneath. She stood about 6ft high so Danny had to look up at her. She had an impressive beer belly and white chest hair peaking out. If he had to guess he would say her new body was in it 60s. Still there she stood with an akward smile on her pretty face. The wind blew her un-kept hair into the oil grease on her uniform. "Mom! Is that you?!" Dan yelled.

"Shhhhh! Yes it's me Jennifer your mother but call me Larry now!" She said moving Dan to a near bye alley way. "I'm Larry now. Got that? I don't want to be out 20 grand Dan. You are me, Mrs. Jennifer Anderson ok, so start acting like it or we will both be stuck this way." She said in a whisper.

"Ok but Mo...-" Dan began to say....

"What did I just say?! I am NOT you mother anymore. The faster you except that the faster we can switch back!"

You have the following choices:

1. Play along

*Noteb*
2. Rebel!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/2176056-A-greasy-mechanic