*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/1827167-His-Mother-The-well-endowed-fitness-nut
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1983560
A major medical breakthrough allows for people to rent out their life
This choice: His Mother (The well endowed fitness nut)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

His Mother (The well endowed fitness nut)

    by: The Head Swapper
Dan awoke and screamed, "You've got to be kidding me! What kind of sick joke is this?"

The doctor tried to calm down Dan, "I tried to solve the situation for you buddy. She wanted you near home and she's off doing her thing. That left her body open for someone to rent. I figured I'd help you out. You agreed to what I said."

"Yeah I agreed, but look at me! I've got my mom's body!"

"And quite a body at that. Those look like some fun heels."

Dan looked down at the ridiculous dress he was now wearing. It was purple and far too short and far too tight for Dan's preference. His mother did have a good form however. At 40 she had kept herself in tremendous shape. Dan always got jokes growing up from other guys about how sexy his mom was, but this was getting a little too close to the products for Dan. He ran his hands over his mother's sexy figure and was amazed at the feeling of his new large D-cup breasts. http://media.afporn.com/work/orig/1917/l...

Dan's exploration was interrupted by the doctor, "Here is your requirements for this upcoming month. Lets see here. The letter reads: "hello and welcome to my life as Jennifer Anderson. Everyday you need to exercise for at least one hour at the local gym. In addition I have a match.com account. You must go on at least three dates per week. Wednesday nights are ladies night with the gals. We meet at the local college bar and try to hit on college guys. Don't worry about my son Dan. He kind of does his own thing, but don't be surprised if he drops by. Other than that make sure to dress sexy. Show off what you've now got and make the best of it."


"That's it?" Dan questioned.

"Yup that's about it. Remember you must fill out these requirements otherwise you'll be charged $20,000 by the company. Remember its one month of duty. After that you will be permitted to switch again."

"Thanks asshole." Dan told the doctor as stood up and wobbled on his new heels. He proceeded to grab his mother's purple purse and her paper work. Walking out of the office on his new high heels Dan caught quite a few awkward looks from some men sitting in the lobby. Dan could tell they were looking at him, and by looking he meant staring at his new large breasts and his large ass.

"This is going to be a long month" Dan muttered as he

You have the following choices:

1. Drove to his home

2. Met a guy for a date

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/1827167-His-Mother-The-well-endowed-fitness-nut