*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/1841001-Met-a-guy-for-a-date
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1983560
A major medical breakthrough allows for people to rent out their life
This choice: Met a guy for a date  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Met a guy for a date

    by: The Head Swapper
As Dan strutted and clicked his way to his mom's car, his mother's cell phone began to buzz.

"Great..." Dan muttered sarcastically. Dan swung his mother's purse around and used her dainty, manicured hands to dig out the phone. Dan found it and saw that his mother had received a text message from someone named Steve that read "Are we still on for dinner tonight?"

"You have to be kidding me!" Dan said aloud as he read the text. Minutes into having his head attached to his mother's body and he already had some obligations to carry out. Dan remembered the requirements his mother had left for people renting her body and one of the requirements was to go on three dates a week. Since it was Friday Dan wasn't sure if he had to get three dates in three days, or if he had the rest of this week and the next to get three dates. Wanting to play it safe Dan swiped his mother's finger across the screen and replied affirming Steve's question.

Steve texted Dan the address of the restaurant and Dan plugged it into the phone's GPS. He then strutted his way over to his mother's car, a black BMW she had been able to buy after receiving a hefty divorce settlement from Dan's father.

Dan unlocked the car and bent over to get in. Due to the extremely short nature of his mother's dress, Dan could feel the fabric tighten around his waist. In addition to the tightening of the dress, Dan could feel a tug on what he presumed to be his panties. Dan could feel them riding up his ass which undoubtedly meant that he was wearing a thong.

Dan placed his new large ass in the driver's seat and he saw his reflection in the mirror. His normal 18 year old male head, attached to the slender neck of his mother. Dan noticed that the sun was quite bright so he grabbed his mother's feminine sunglasses from the dash of the car and put them on. After starting the car, Dan used his high heeled right foot to zoom to his date.



You have the following choices:

1. Dan's Date

*Noteb*
2. A detour

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/1841001-Met-a-guy-for-a-date