*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. panties
  2. the next day
  3. Accidents
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981713-RWBY-Girls-in-Diapers/cid/2708617-panties
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1981713
The girls of RWBY get padded. How and why is up to you!
This choice: panties  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

panties

    by: apple
Blake was sure that she would be fine now. There was no way she could have another accident. That would be crazy.

About an hour later the whole team were debriefing their patrols. Just as Yang started talking about their patrol Blake suddenly felt the urgent need to poop again. She started to get up but Ruby quickly scolded her for trying to leave the meeting. Blake sat down again just as she felt her anus begin to open. She sat up as straight as she could and tried her hardest to hold it but nothing she did relived any pressure. Blake's eyes widened as beyond her control her bowels opened up and a large amount of mushy poop flooded out of her into her panties. After a few moments Blake was hit with the strong fowl smell and soon enough the rest of her team noticed too.

"God Blake, you stink!" Rudy said while holding her nose.

Yang looked concerning at Blake. "Did it happen again Blake? You must be really sick or something."

"What do you mean again?" Weiss asked as she looked behind Blake at the rather large bulge that was slowly staining Blake's pants brown.

"This is her 3rd accident this week. On the way back from class the two days ago, then again yesterday on our patrol." Blake blushed deeply as Yang talked about her other accidents.

"Well what are we going to do about this then?" Weiss pondered.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They make her wear diapers.

2. They make her stay in her messy panties.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apple (UN: appledoom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
babysammy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981713-RWBY-Girls-in-Diapers/cid/2708617-panties